11: "She Might Be A Mess, But She's A Hot One."

^^^ ⚠️ >> CHECK MEDIA BAR!!
*NOT EDITED*

BECKY'S P.O.V.
My eyes flicked open as I realised that there was a buzz in the air, it'd been about a week since I split with Aidan and since I'd let Jamie take Thomas.

I soon came to realise that it was the day of the Christmas party that the University was preparing. Dylan and Lydia were as excited as each other, however, I had always hated getting dressed up for Christmas. I loved giving and receiving presents but I hated the whole dressing up... Usually. However, today I was quite looking forward to it.

I almost jumped out of bed and hurriedly got dressed, I pulled on an outfit that basically showed that I didn't give a fuck. When I glanced at Lydia I realised she was also wearing an outfit that showed she didn't give a fuck. I smirked slightly.

{Becky's Outfit}

{Lydia's Outfit}

{Lydia's Outfit}

I quickly threw my hair up into a neat bun before grabbing my phone and keys, "I gotta go Lyd, I'm meeting Sammy

I quickly threw my hair up into a neat bun before grabbing my phone and keys, "I gotta go Lyd, I'm meeting Sammy. He's taking me shopping for my outfit for tonight." I told her. "Alright babes, see ya when you get back." She smiled. I nodded and rushed out to the parking lot where Sammy was already waiting, "There you are." He groaned at me. I laughed lightly before climbing into his car, "Let's just get to the mall." I replied. He nodded and hopped in before beginning to drive, he instantly put the music on and turned it up full blast, the radio was playing Christmas music as Sammy rolled down the windows and let the music blast. I had to laugh at him as he sang along... Terribly, might I add.

We soon made it to the mall where we instantly headed for the costume store, we walked in and he immediately headed to the men's section as I headed to the ladies section. I instantly began looking through the costumes.

After about an hour of looking, I eventually found the perfect one, I quickly paid for it before grabbing the paper bag off the cashier and thanking her before heading out. "What you get?" Sammy immediately asked me. "You'll see." I smiled. I knew he wouldn't approve or would be shocked when he saw me so I didn't wanna tell him. He nodded before leading us back out to the car, we both climbed in and he sped back to college.