9: Their "First Date"

So, last night Sammy came in ranting and raving, the boy was fuming at what he'd seen.

"WHY HAVE I JUST SEEN MY SISTER KISSING HER BULLY ON OUR DOORSTEP?!" He screamed.

"Sammy, it's my life and it's my choices!" Yes, I quoted Supernatural slightly.

"BUT YOUR CHOICES DON'T JUST AFFECT YOU!!"

"It isn't like I'm marrying the fucking dude!"

"Rebecca, he was your old bully! He will only show his true colours again, and you will fall back into... Your past and I can't have that, I can't go through that... Not again!"

"WELL, SAMMY, I'M SORRY THAT MY SELF HARMING AND SUICIDAL DAYS WERE SUCH A FUCKING INCONVENIENCE TO YOU! BUT TRUTHFULLY YOU NEVER HAD TO GO THROUGH IT, IT WAS NEVER YOU WHO HAD THOSE THOUGHTS!"

"Don't even say that Star, you know how I felt about those days..."

"No Sammy, I don't. You never told me how it made you feel, knowing I was going through that. A lot of the time whilst I was going through it, you were at uni. And you tried to avoid me as best you could so you didn't have to put up with my depressing thoughts, so no Sammy, I don't know how you felt during my time of need."

And that was that, he stormed out and I went to bed.

However, today was a new day. I was getting my cast off, finally. So here I was, at the hospital, Aidan by my side, squeezing my hand until my name was called. I grabbed my crutches and hobbled into the room where the nurse was calling me from. I sat on the bed thing and she instantly began removing the cast, carefully.

She examined and X-rayed it before turning to me with a smile. "Well, it looks like you've fully healed but for at least two weeks I would suggest you don't play basketball, you can play the practice games but I would suggest you don't play the big games, don't play the actual games against other teams, at least not for two weeks. We will give you some medication should you receive any more pain from your leg, but other than that, you're good to go." She said happily. I nodded along to every word before standing up, I was so glad to finally have that blasted pot off my leg. I grabbed my meds from the front before heading out and climbing into Aidan's car where he drove me back to University.

Once there, he helped me out and even walked into the building with me, why didn't he care about his friends laughing at him being with the "ugly" girl? We walked past Thomas and I couldn't help but glance at him, he looked hot today. He had his hair quiffed back, he was wearing a leather jacket, black jeans and a white vest top, with low top converse. I soon peeled my eyes off him as Aidan stopped, "I'm gonna go let coach know what the doctor said and then I'm gonna head to class. See you there babe." He said. Wait, what?! Babe?! Since when were we dating. "You will." I smiled. He nodded and leaned in to kiss me to which I obliged and kissed him back, "See you later then." I spoke as we pulled away. "You definitely will." He smiled as he headed off to the gym. I headed to my dorm to see Lydia, I pushed the door open only to realise she wasn't there. I sighed before getting changed, I pulled on a grey t-shirt dress, a flannel shirt that I wrapped around my waist and a pair of white low top converse. I quickly straightened my hair before pushing my sunglasses onto my face and placing a fedora on my head. I then grabbed my phone and purse before leaving the dorm.

{Becky's Outfit}