2: "Not him! Anyone but him!"

BECKY'S P.O.V.
It was finally time to start classes, and to my luck they started on a Monday and with Maths. Of all my classes why did maths have to be first.

I woke up early and showered and dressed quickly, I was shocked because I was up before my alarm, Lydia was sprawled out on her bed, duvet a mess, laying on her back and her legs bent as if they were looped around the covers. I cackled evilly to myself as I snuck a picture of her before slipping my phone in my pocket and shaking Lydia awake. She groaned and huffed but eventually got up, showered and dressed. We were wearing pretty much the same outfit today. I was wearing a black crop top, a black jacket, a black leather jacket over it and a pair of skinny jeans with a rip in one of the knees along with some black Vans. Lydia was wearing a pair of black converse, black skinny jeans, a black crop top, a grey/black jacket and a grey/black leather jacket over that. I threw my hair up into a messy bun with loose strands falling down before putting my contact lenses in and Lydia did hers half up and half down.

{Outfit's and Hairstyles Below}

We then left our dorm and headed towards the maths corridor, we arrived there and I immediately wanted to turn back when I saw who was gonna be in the class; Aidan Jones

We then left our dorm and headed towards the maths corridor, we arrived there and I immediately wanted to turn back when I saw who was gonna be in the class; Aidan Jones. My biggest high school bully, the leader, the big man, the one who did the worst to me. The one who always saw the fear in my eyes, the one who smirked when he saw that I couldn't stand after he'd finished using me as a punch bag, the one who laughed as I tried walking after he'd finished but I only ended up falling back to the floor, the one who made me feel fucking worthless. Fear consumed me as I stopped walking, my feet just stopped moving, I couldn't walk any longer. Lydia soon stopped when she realised that I was no longer by her side, "Junior?" She asked before turning back to me. "AJ?" I heard another voice say. I heard them talking but I didn't say anything back, I opened my mouth but nothing came out, Aidan soon lifted his head and approached me, "You okay, pretty lady?" He questioned me as he placed his hand on my arm. I quickly cleared my throat and regained myself, I couldn't let him see the fear in my eyes, "Mmhmm." I nodded before pulling my arm away. "Hey, woah there, what's up sweetheart? You know I'd never hurt you." He said. I gulped down the lump in my throat before moving away from him and walking away, "Leave the girl alone, Aidan." I heard Thomas say. "Shut your fucking trap, Sangster. Or you'll get a beating like I gave your little best friend in high school." Aidan spat back causing both Dylan and Lydia to stare at me knowingly and in shock. "You fucking tortured that girl. And don't fucking bring her into this, she didn't deserve what you did to her!" Thomas spat. "She deserved every last punch we gave her." Aidan retorted before turning his back and walking away.