Cardfight!! Vanguard G: Z World PV (14/4/18)

(Play song in media)

PV Theme: The LiBERTY by Fo'xtails

"Stand up, vanguard!!"

Slamming his black leather school bag on his wooden desk, Zeon took his seat next to Rukia, who was fiddling with her phone

"That's a noisy entrance." She laughed at Zeon.

"Yeah yeah, laugh it up... I regret trying to finish homework the day before we return to school. Shit's whack." He grumbled with dead looking, bloodshot eyes. His once long purple hair was now cut much shorter.

"Well, that's your fault," The blonde smirked. Instead of letting her waist-length hair flow naturally, she had tied it up into a high pony-tail. "Shoulda done it sooner." She sighed with a sly smile, returning to her phone.

"Morning everyone!!" A loud voice entered the class. Everyone stared at Shika, whose silver hair was tied back in a low pony-tail.

Meanwhile in the Mikazuchi Mansion, Payic was sleeping in bed, while Maverick had left to go take an early morning run. Inu was downstairs eating breakfast and Ryuzaki was still on his computer since last night, searching things up on Google and stringing things together in a word document.

Inside a card shop in Kyoto, Ryu, Tari and Trio were messing about and playing a game of vanguard.

The man stood up with a smile sewn across his face. "Well, since I already know who you are, I guess I need to introduce myself. My name is Ayato Korastacker, a.k.a the Dragon Empire Branch Manager."

Emerging from his bed groggily, a slim-built, teenage boy with fluffy, somewhat curled, dark blue hair reaching the lower nape of his neck and dark coconut brown eyes sat up

Emerging from his bed groggily, a slim-built, teenage boy with fluffy, somewhat curled, dark blue hair reaching the lower nape of his neck and dark coconut brown eyes sat up. The boy's long fringe skewed his poor eyesight and covered his right eye. Rubbing his well-defined, slightly tanned face with his numb hands, he yawned. His right hand shifted slowly to the wooden table next to him, and pushed down on a red button on top of his rectangular, digital alarm clock, which was ringing in his ear non-stop.