Turn 19: Aftermath

Maxios got out of his tuxedo and changed into his casual clothes

Maxios got out of his tuxedo and changed into his casual clothes. He and Yza were in Yza's Apartment.
"I'm still po'd because of that prank!" Yza exclaimed.
"Ah, it was for fun," Maxios said as he finished.
"Lets just go already." Said an annoyed Yza.

(Insert theme song here)

Yza and Maxios walked down the street. It was a dark blue sky, turning night slowly. The street lamps were shining brightly on the teo.
"You can't stay mad at me forever~" Maxios teased him.
"Shut your trap, being brothers with Wyvon would be scary!" Yza exclaimed.
"Oh, your pissed because you thought I was gonna marry Rachel, which meant you and Wyvon would be brothers-in law." Maxios said. "Oops, I sweared, another pence in the swear jar!~"
"FOR THE LAST TIME I'M NOT 5 YOU PIECE OF CRAP!!" Yza exclaimed angrily at him and Maxios ruffled his hair and patted his head.
"Your still my lil' bro. Remember, gotta get a girl to ditch me~" Maxios teased further.
"Grrrr..." Yza muttered as he could feel his blood boiling from how irritating Maxios was.
"So how are you and Rukia these days?" Maxios asked.
"FOR THE LAST TIME, WE'RE NOT A COUPLE!!" Yza screeched further, being angered by his brother.
"No, but seriously, I'm genuienly curious. You guys haven't met in forever and I wonder how its like." Maxios said.
"Me and Rukia are fine and just FRIENDS. Note, FRIENDS throughly in your idiotic mind." Yza breathed out.
"Thats good to hear. Also," Maxios said as he reached into his pocket and grabbed out a pile of vanguard cards. "These are Stardust Knight cards that were sent to me one day randomly. Ya know, normal day, someone knocked on the door and left this pile. One of the few reasons we came was to give you this, Rachel won the lottery and wanted to share the good news with Wyvon, and I made the idea to do the prank."
Yza stared at them with awe. "Wow..." He said as he stashed away the cards. "Where are we heading to anyways?"
"To a pub!" Maxios smiled.
"This better be another prank..." Yza glared at him.
"Nope, you get to go into a bar underage and smell whiskey, drink alcohol and get drunk with yours truly!" Maxios smiled.
"Holy shit... Will Rachel and Wyvon be there aswell?" He asked. Maxios nodded his head yes. "Bullshit... I hope Rachel isn't a heavy alcohol drinker..."
"You'll have to see~" Maxios teased.
"Your a piece of crap, ya know that?" Yza said.
"Hell to the yeah~ Just happy to see my gf and drink some well earned booze, bitches!" Maxios said as he smirked. Yza facepalmed.
"I have no hope with you." He said.

Maxios pushed the door to the bar and the people inside cheered,
"MAXIOS!!"
"Ol' Maxy boy, haven't seen you recently!"
"Hows the military?"
"Wow, your popular." Yza said.
"I've been to bar often, so I'm pretty well known." Maxios laughed.

Meanwhile at the counter, Rachel was dipping chocolate chip cookies into fruit punch and eating it, while Wyvon was chugging down a glass of frothy beer.
"Y-ya know Ra-rachel, I-I owe y-you for gett-tting m-me al-alcohol!" Wyvon smiled at her. Rachel smiled back as she ate her cookie. "I-if you excuse me, I-I have some bastards to braaaawlllll," Wyvon said drunk. He grabbed a clear backpack full of a mix of beers and alcoholic drinks, and two hoses that could unleash them. "Lets dances bitches!" He smirked as he turned on the hose, the mixture starting to squirt out of the hose, it shooting foward.