Turn 77: The First Movement

Opening the apartment door, Ayaza entered his room.
"Well, here's my humble ho...me..." He looked hasty.
"Oh, you never told me you had a twin!" Aya said in surprise.
"Either we're seeing things or you forgot who he is." Ayaza sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.
"What was his name again?"
"Where's your Rabbit Mask, Ayato?" Ayaza glared at him.
"I was here to talk to you Ayaza. But first..." Ayato glanced at Aya. "I can kill two lovebirds with one knife."

(Opening here)

Ayaza froze as he heard this sentence. Ayato ushered both of them into the room, and Aya and Ayaza were both watching him anxiously.
"What's his deal...?" Aya whispered to Ayaza.
"He's gonna try and kill you... since you have the Dimensional Paladins... I'll try to help you escape." Ayaza whispered back. However, Ayaza's reaction time was too slow, and Ayato fired a throwing knife straight at Aya, slashing through her right eye, with tears of crimson coming from where her eye was once was. The knife was lodged straight through her pupil and dug deep into her head. A scream of pain came from her, while she slowly pulled out the knife, staggering to the floor, and covered her bleeding eye.
"AYATO!" Ayaza shouted at him angrily. He looked down at Aya. "Damn it.. I failed!"
"Oh hush..." Ayato pulled out another throwing knife and threw it, piercing through Aya's other eye. Another painful scream came from the girl. Ayaza, frozen in fear, didn't know how to react. He bent down and picked up the bloodied knife, shaking for his life. He stood in front of Aya, shielding her.
"Ayaza, I can't see anything!" Aya sobbed. Blood, instead of warm tears, ran down her cheeks.
"Just stay there...!" Ayaza informed her as he tried to throw the knife at Ayato. It missed, and slammed into the wall.
"Move out of the way-!" Ayato jumped from his spot, and pushed Ayaza out of the way forcefully, with Aya's defender being thrown to the ground with ease.
"AYATO!" Ayaza screamed from the bottom of his lungs, jumping up and chasing after him.

With a swift movement, Ayato grabbed Aya's neck and started to choke her. Painful screams came from the girl, and Ayaza latched onto Ayato, trying to make him let go of her.
"LET GO OF HER AYATO! I SWEAR TO GOD!"
"How about you get off..." He grumbled, Ayato tightening his grip. "I can't believe I also have to kill her..."
Aya was choking with Ayato's grip on her, while pain from her not being able to see anything further strengthened.
"AYA, I'M SORRY!" Ayaza shouted in desperation, sobbing as he realised it was his fault this was happening to her. Trying anything he could, Ayaza tried to get Ayato into a strangle hold. With flustered hands, Ayaza grabbed Ayato's neck and he pushed his hands around them, trying to get revenge, or help Aya escape.
"Do you really think a weakling like you can stop me?" Ayato glared at Ayaza.
"No, but I can try... right?!" Ayaza weeped as he continued his despairing try to free Aya.
"No, you really can't...!" Ayato kicked Ayaza off like a horse, his right leg slamming into Ayaza's stomach.
"AYA!" Ayaza shouted as he was slammed into the ground. His voice made Aya perk her head up, ever so slightly. "I'M SO FUCKING SORRY!" He screamed in anger, his face going red. Aya smiled slightly, as Ayato got angered by this. Digging his nails in, he tightened the strangle, cutting off almost all circulation. Breathless, Ayaza looked at Aya's mutilated face, which was going a light shade of purple. "I'm sorry... that a loser like me, had tried to defend someone like you..." He whispered to himself, laying on the floor exhausted. A loud thud shook the ground.
"Seriously, that was such a pain..." Ayato spoke to himself, looking at Aya's body on the floor. He pulled out the knife through her left eye and put it in a plastic bag, before taking her FiCa as well. He then turned to Ayaza, who laid on the floor, drowned in sadness. "I'm surprised you didn't tell her your feelings before she died." Ayato snickered. "I bet you're gonna regret this for the rest of your life. Oh well. You'll soon join her in Hell, unless you want to do something for me."
Ayaza looked at Ayato weakly. "I don't care...if you want, just end my life...."
"I think father wouldn't be very happy if I ended your life."