Turn 24: Quest

Shika was looking for quests in the FiCa board

"Nope... Too hard... Too easy... Not even points to grab... Screw you Wyvon, no I will not have a beer party with you! And why is it even there? Hmm..." He scanned the board. "What is this one?"

Ayato Korastacker | 20 | Yesterday, 1:08am
Hay , come down to Dark Zone and fight me
I wanna beat someone , or find someone who can beat me , make sure to bring someone else XD

"20 points just to fight a guy? Even better, Ayato! And even better, I could visit my Spike Brother's home! And even, even better, look for signs hes part of-" Shika exclaimed loudly as he realised that people watched him. "What? None of your business! Shoo! Shoo!" He signalled them to go away with his hands, flicking them forwards and back.

(Insert theme song here)

"Now who am I gonna take?" Shika asked himself, thinking. "Wyvon is defo not going, Rino is God knows where, Ryu is out of town, Ayaza is... What is he doing? Backlion... Flirting... Zeon... Not gonna bother... Rukia... Hey, shes not doing anything!" He cheered, getting his rectangular phone and calling Rukia. Beeps could be heard. "Please pick up..."
"Hi! You've managed to call me at a bad time," Rukia's voicemail said. "I can't answer you straight away, but leave a message after the beep! Sorry!" Then a beep could be heard. Shika ended the call and sighed. "Who else... Kaiko... Nah, he wouldn't go out of his way to do a quest with me... Serena and Sanda are out of the question... Tsundere and Dax are also... Huh, that leaves me with Yza." He called him. Beeps could be heard.

Yza picked up his phone and answered the call.
"Hey Shika," He said.
"Bro, meet me at Dark Zone," Shika said.
"Why?" Yza asked.
"Its a surprise," Shika said again.
"Fine... Only because I want a break from homework." Yza replied.
"Sweeeet!" Shika cheered. "See ya there!"

With that, Shika ran to Dark Zone.

At the Dark Zone, Yza stood there, drinking a can of diet coke, waiting for Shika.
"Where is he?" He asked himself, moving the can in his hand a bit. Meanwhile, Shika sneaked from around the corner and did a scream like an animatronic from FNAF.
"GRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" The high pitched shriek came from Shika.
"BULLSHIT!!" Yza exclaimed as he turned and threw coke at Shika, as he was then drenched in the liquid.
"Hi..." Shika laughed as he shook his body to get the coke off.
"Oh, its you..." Yza sighed as he held his heart. "Don't scare me like that again." He warned Shika.
"I wont." Shika replied. "For now..." He said after, an eery tone in his voice.
"Could you stop fooling and start telling me why I'm here?!" Yza screamed. He was getting impatient from Shika's idoticness.
"We're gonna fight Ayato." He smirked. Yza raised a brow.
"Is that so?"
Shika nodded. "We can get some answers, seeing as he IS a suspect."
"Maybe you aren't an idiot." Yza smiled as he walked inside the dark castle.

Ayato tapped his foot and had music blasting into his ear. His black rabbit mask was on and his hood was down, showing off his dark blue hair.
"Sticking needles into skin, sharp end and another grin..." He sang along. Shika appeared infront of Ayato.
"Hey bro, lets go!" He grinned. Ayato looked up and said,
"So your Shika Akia?" He asked. Shika nodded. "What are those, pigtails?" Ayato asked, pointing at his bangs.
"Hey!!" Snapped Shika. He went red. "They are not pigtails, they're called a fashion statment!"
"Your fashion statement is as bad as your breath... What do you eat, dirt?" Ayato said sarcastically. Shika got angry.
"No, I eat your moms pussy," Shika fired back.
"Atleast I have a mom..." Ayato replied.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" He screamed.
"Called comebacks, get some," Ayato said. Yza appeared behind the angered Shika,
"Shots fired!!" He cooed.
"Hey!!" Shika exclaimed.
"This is karma bro!!" Yza teased.
"Cause karma has no deadline..." Ayato sang.
"Emo freak..." Shika spat. Ayato looked at Shika and glared.
"Jigoku de yaku." He said simply. Shika rolled his eyes and handed out his FiCa to him. Ayato took the pen of his FiCa and signed it. "I hope you like mazes." He ran into the maze.
"Aw c'mon!!" Shika moaned as he followed foot.
"Hey!!!" Yza exclaimed, following after Shika. The entrances closed, meaning they were locked in the stone walled maze.
"Bullshit!!" Shika spat as he ran.
"Hey!" Yza grabbed Shika's jacket. "Don't go running off without a plan!!"
"Thats what I do best..." Shika gave a smile and slipped his arms out of the sleeves, and ran off, leaving Yza with his camo jacket.
"YOU IDIOT!!!" Yza's voice echoed through the maze.