Turn 28: Explosion Blue & Inferno Ritual

Yza was in bed, his eyes blinking as he shifted his legs slightly

Yza was in bed, his eyes blinking as he shifted his legs slightly. His hands rested on the bed itself, but his face was millimetres away from Rukia's. Pink rose to his cheeks and his heart beat started to speed up significantly.
"We're so close to kissing! Oh no, what if we kissed in our sleep?! Shit, that'd be my first kiss gone! But atleast I could say I'm not a kiss virgin anymore... No, screw it all to Hell to that, I nearly kissed a girl! Should I celebrating?! Or taking chance?! Wait, that'd be like rape! Wait, Yza, why are you thinking about doing that to her?! Your not in love you idiot... But to be fair shes really cute while sleeping... No, no, I musn't think of her that way! We're just friends, thats all we are! It'll stay that way! Shit I want to do this so bad! But then you'll be no better than raping her and than Ryu can ship us even more... Total bs..." Yza sighed in his mind as he had closed eyes, Rukia was now ontop of him, sitting upright and poking his cheek.
"Hey Yza," She sang. "Yza~"
Yza blinked and looked at the Rukia who was ontop of him, the blanket keeping the two from making physical contact.
"What?" Yza groaned, trying to sound sleepy.
"Morning." She smiled. Yza then realised where she was then said,
"This feels so wrong, yet so right..."

(Insert theme song here)

Yza was brushing his teeth as Rukia started to wash some rice.
"What does that idiot mean by "This feels so wrong, yet so right"?! I knew he was a pervert, but jeez, he coulda atleast kept it too himself..." Rukia huffed.
Yza rubbed his slapped cheek after he brushed his cheek. "Note to self, never do that again when a girl is ontop of you, or else..." He sighed as he looked at his red marked cheek. He walked into the main room as his feet pressed onto the soft carpet, making no noise.
"Hey... Sorry about that." Rukia said as she apologised for the rude thing she had done.
"Nah, I needed that wake up call," Yza stretched and picked up some tags on the ground. "Hey, your facing Shika first round. And I'm facing a dude or dudet named Payic."
"Hey, we actually made it into the top thirty two!" Rukia cheered. She gasped. "What time?! The tournament starts at 9am earliest time!"
"Its 9:04..." Yza yawned. "Don't worry, I have my match at 12 and you have yours at 3."
"Phew..." Rukia breathed a sigh of relief. "Its also being streamed live on TV."
"Yeah, I know." Yza walked over and turned on the flatscreen TV they had in their hotel room.

"Whats up Vanguard fans, me and Dr. O will be doing the talk over this tournament!!" Said an exicted commentator.
"This'll be-O-so exicting!" Dr. O commented, making his signature "O" sign.
"Today in the blue corner, we certainly have a fiery young man, and its the blue kind! Dax Heatwave!!" An ernomous rage of clapping and cheering was heard.
"I'll beat you with my deck, and you don't stand a pityful chance." Dax smirked as he walked up, a blue light followed him.
"And in the red corner, is the master katana user, his blade is sharp, but can his deck cut through the enemy in one strike? Its Zeon Ishima!!" More cheering and clapping came from the exictable crowd.
"Yes, I'll make it a swift defeat." Zeon smirked as a red light followed him.
"Bring it on Katana Boy." Dax smirked.
"Come at me Fake Punk." Zeon said.
"Both fighters ready?" Zeon and Dax nodded. The lights in the stadium flickered off one by one and was replaced with two lights shining on the two. The GIRS activated and Zeon and Dax said,
"Stand up (the!) Vanguard!"
"Amon's Follower, Barmaid Grace!" Zeon exclaimed.
"Flaming Passion Liberator, Guido!" Dax exclaimed.