Turn 49: Hints, Jail and Start of Something Devilish

"But why?" Yza asked as Shika said,
"Kane, he's part of the... Well."
"Oh. OH. And his next match is with... Maxios!!" Yza exclaimed in worry.

Serena knocked on Sanda's door.
"Hey, Sanda, wake up, we have a flight back to Star Gate." She shouted. She waited and knocked again. "Man, how long did he stay up last night..." She sweatdropped before opening the door by accident. Her pupils shrunk and she covered her mouth. She felt like screaming, and at the same time throwing up. She shook and fell to the floor. "W-who... killed him?!" She said in a shaky tone, as Shika and Yza ran past to find Maxios' room, they came across Serena looking right at Sanda's dead body.
"..." Yza's eyes widened as Shika charged right in and looked around, hoping to find his Super Striker deck. He started by examining his slit wrists, which had some blood bleeding out; just a minor side effect of Ayato not cleaning completely up after himself. That and some fresh blood dropped out slightly overtime from the blood in his arms dripping out slowly.
"Shit, we got another Izo on our hands! Someone call the Staff and Kaiko!!"
Ryuzaki heard Shika's loud command and walked over, nosily prying in.
"Oh, he's dead..." He said in slight distaste as Yza was imagining what might happen to Maxios.
"AAAAAAAAH!!" Yza let out a loud cry as people inside their hotel rooms gathered round and saw this, and Shika's bloodied hands from looking around.
"That silver haired boy! He killed him!!" People started to accuse Shika.
"No, I didn't!!" He exclaimed back.
"Then what's with the blood?!"
He looked at his red stained hands. "Damn it, I didn't think this through, did I?" He mumbled to himself. Staff came over immediately and saw Shika inside the room with bloody hands and Sanda's dead corpse.
"Get the kid, he murdered him!!" The staff member commanded as the guards charged into Shika.
"N-no!! I SWEAR I DIDN'T DO IT! YZA, SERENA, YOU KNOW!!" He called out. Yza was to worried to respond and Serena was in too much shock to notice that Shika was screaming his head off.
"Shut up kid, you'll be put on death row for this." The guards tightly kept Shika down.
"SHIT!!" He cried out in anger.

(Insert theme song here)

"Before we begin Round 3, we would have to unfortunately announce that Shika Akia, a Quarter Finalist, has become a prime suspect for the murder of Sanda Tsugeki. If he is proven guilty, Kurakuya Kage will be announced as the Quarter Finalist instead." The Announcer said.

Shika was sitting in a police car angered at himself.
"Damn it..." He mumbled.
Yza meanwhile was talking with the police, saying that it wasn't Shika, but instead called Yza crazy and left him there. Serena had left for her flight as everything looked bleak for Yza.
"What the Hell... DAMMIT!!" He exclaimed in sadness as he slammed his fist on his bed.
"It'll be alright... Just please, calm down." Rukia said as she tried to comfort Yza.
"This is all bullshit, those policemen are idiots!" Yza exclaimed out.
"Hey, hey, not so loud... People can hear you ya know..." Rukia said as she hugged him softly.
"I-I'm... Sorry." He sighed. "I... I don't know what to do anymore."
"Well, just wait... I know Kaiko will dig further to find the true killer for Sanda!" Rukia smiled.
"...yeah." Yza replied.

"Izo Hiiro, Sanda Tsugeki, both exclusive clans users. Both male. Both played vanguard." Ryuzaki thought as he glugged down soda and threw a few Doritos into his mouth.
"Your thinking way too deep into this man." Maverick commented.
"For once he's right, it's probably just a coincidence." Payic sweatdropped.
"Hush, hush. I am the embodiment of L. I will find the culprit!!" He said as he got onto his chair and sat like L.
"..." Payic left the room with a "-_-" face.
"Whoo! You do you Ryuzaki!!" Maverick cheered.

"Now, Rachel Mikushicha versus Max Nagito will begin... NOW!!" The announcer declared.
"Stand up the vanguard!!" The fighters exclaimed.
"Peter the Ghostie!" Max smirked, vanguard circle expanding blue.
"Witch of Banquets, Lir!" Rachel exclaimed, vanguard expanding pale violet. "Let me start for us. Stand and draw. Ride, Dana and Lir moves. End."