Turn 48: Mirror

Shika shoved the rest of his hot cheetos into his mouth and started to crunch it up vigorously, swallow it and then snort his crushed up smarties.
"I'm gonna trash Kurakuya!" Shika got pumped and spreaded black face paint on his face. "I guess you could say I was gonna Killakuya!"
"Well done." Ryu clapped slowly.
"Thank you, thank you." Shika did a mock bow and took a box of smarties in his pockets, crushed them up and snort them again. "OH SHIET I'M READY!!" He ran out hyped as Ryu snickered.

(Insert theme song here)

"In the blue corner, we have the mysterious guy who lives in shadows eating chinese food, it's Kurakuya Kage!!" The announcer exclaimed.
"Brilliant way to introduce the guy who beat Kyle..." Kurakuya said with sarcasm as he appeared infront of the GIRS instantaneously shoving fried rice into his mouth.
"Uh huh... In the red corner we have the walking, talking, smarties addict who is also an amazing rugby player, it's Shika Akia!!" The announcer declared.
"Wait, how did you find out about my smarties addiction?!" Shika ran in at a high speed and crashed into the GIRS, each red and blue light now on their respective players.
"Magic." The announcer waved his hands into the air as Kurakuya threw the empty box at him.
"It was me, your welcome." Kurakuya said.
"Your in a crabby mood today." Shika laughed nervously.
"Yeah, cause I have to fight you out of all people." Kurakuya commented.
"Ah, I'm not that bad man." Shika said.
"It's not that. I can respect you as a cardfighter, you use Spike Brothers very well, but it's the case of, "Hey, I'm a dim witted rugby player who came to this tournament for some reason!" and what is that reason?" Kurakuya asked. "I know most people's reasons for coming here, whether it'd be for the money, to get revenge, to win and show the world how powerful they are, the fame, the fun... What is your reason?"
"I don't need one?" Shika shrugged. "No, I'm here to protect Yza at all costs..." Shika kept an innocent look.
"If you don't have a reason to drive and push yourself, then you might aswell quit the tournament." Kurakuya said.
"Hey, that's just your morals man, I do this cause I can." Shika laughed.
"Mhm. Whatever you say, you reasonless donkey. Now that we wasted five minutes, let's make this battle look like an anime battle!!" Kurakuya exclaimed, putting on glasses and throwing his hat away, pushing his glasses up like a nerd as Shika sweatdropped.
"Now I'm questioning your reason coming here..." Shika mumbled.
"I CAME HERE TO GET THE MONEY OKAY?! I live in the shadows..." Kurakuya anime cried. He picked up his hat and put it on, putting away the glasses.
"Okay then." Shika nodded and spun a card on his index finger. "Stand up the vanguard! Mecha Analyzer! And I just realised that it sounds like anal laser!" The vanguard circle expanded dark green.
"Stand up vanguard! Mecha Analyzer!" Kurakuya declared, vanguard circle expanding bronze.
"Wait, Spike Brothers? I thought that you mailed Dimension Police..." Shika raised a brow.
"This is my usual tactic. Study my opponent, then use the same deck but a different play style. It shows off my technical
ability. Although, when I can't copy a deck like Kyle's, I'll go with Dimension Police, my failsafe." Kurakuya said with a smirk. "I'm like your mirror, but better."
"R-right." Shika gulped. "I'll start us off. Stand and draw. Ride, Frog Raider and Analyzer moves back."

Shika:
Hand: 5
Damage: 0
OXO
OXO

Kurakuya:
Hand: 5
Damage: 0
OXO
OOO

"Stand and draw. Ride, Verdi, call, Raider. Raider attacks! (7000)" Kurakuya declared.
"No guard, damage check! (Lethal Foward)" Shika said.
"Verdi attacks! (7000 > 12000)" Kurakuya exclaimed.
"No guard aswell!" Shika replied.
"Drive check! (Cheer Girl, Pauline) A draw. Power to vanguard and draw!" Kurakuya said.
"Damage check... (Bulldozer Dobe)" Shika said.
"Turn end."

Shika:
Hand: 5
Damage: 2
OXO
OXO

Kurakuya:
Hand: 7
Damage: 0
XXO
OXO