Turn 26: Journey

Yza and Ryu was having a not very intense match

"So I call and swing in." Yza said, yawning. Ayaza was looking for quests.
"Huh..." He wondered as an adverstiment popped up suddenly. "Gah!!"
"To all Cardfighters!" A blue FiCa with eyes announced. He was Vangaro. "We'll be having our yearly tournament to decide the top ranking cardfighter! C'mon and sign up for this once in a lifetime chance!! We hope to see you soon!" The ad dissappeared.
"Vanguard tournament?" Yza looked at the screen.
"Top ranking cardfighter?" Ryu asked, as he looked at the screen. Ayaza scanned through the quests and found the Tournament quest. It read:

Vanguard Association | --- | Today, 2:17pm

Attention all cardfighters! This is a special vanguard tournament! The following is important!

-You will need to be able to stay overnight for atleast one week! We can give you FREE accommodation!

-Be able to cardfight!

-Bring money! You will need atleast £5!

-Appear at Sunday in the Vanguard Stadium located between Dragon Empire, Dark Zone, Maganicalla and United Sanctuary. You must arrive to sign up before 4pm.

Thats all! If you want to come, just sign up with your FiCa on the day!

"This... Is... So... Cool!!" Yza exclaimed with sparkles in his eyes.
"Write this down dammit!" Ryu screamed at Ayaza.
"Ok, ok!" Ayaza flinched.

(Insert the NEW theme song here)

A few days later, Yza walked on the grey stone path at 5am in the morning. He lugged a black suitcase and a dark grey bag with cyan highlights slung on his shoulder. "I gotta get there soon!"
Ayaza trailed behind him, red suitcase behind him with a gold lock and keychain to show that it was his. "Remind me why we woke at 4am today?"
"Early bird catches the worm! Plus it gives me more time to check out my hotel room!" Yza grinned. Ayaza laughed at his response.
"Unluckily or luckily for you, I have a perfect plan to make you despise or love your hotel room..." Ayaza cackled in his mind. "I'm gonna go take a train there, you can continue walking." He said, using a thumb to point at a curved brick entrance.
"The trains wont be here till seven! You'll have to wait a whole two hours!" Yza exclaimed.
"But to get to the Stadium by walking from here is gonna take you a good couple hours, and your gonna have to take breaks because of your anaemia, soooo..." Ayaza said.
"Whatever, I'm still walking!" Yza huffed.
"Yeah, but I'll be there like eight hours earlier then you!" Ayaza stuck out his tongue. Yza laughed.
"See you in the hotel bud." Yza said. Ayaza nodded.
"Later." He left Yza to walk on his own.

As the first train of the day sped to where Ayaza was waiting, a thick cloud of grey hazy smoke appeared high in the sky, and he could smell the fumes of burning coal.
"They actually still use coal.... Interesting." Ayaza said as he stepped on the opening and went inside. He looked around and sat down on one of the dark blue seats as the train whistled and went along the tracks. Ayaza looked around his surrondings. "I wonder if its gonna be like the movies... A girl gets harrassed then someone's gonna have to save her... But theres not that many people here..." He looked around the carrage and saw a couple of people there, no one too shady. "Thought so."