Home Sweet Home

it was dark inside and that's when Kristine knocked on my door.

"Ian?" her sweet voice was heard through the door. I quickly slid the lock off the chain and opened the door slightly. she was holding a folder, resting her head on the door, "hey."

"hey." I said nervously.

"can i come in?" she asked

"....sure."

ian walked back into the living room and threw the yarn blanket back over his shoulders, Kristine plopped herself on a soft couch across and rested the folder on the coffee table.

"Can I get you anything?" Ian asked in a soft raspy voice.

"no no, I just wanted to stop by."

"oh.. How nice." He said grinning.

"mhmm." Kristine grinned back, licked her lips, and spoke up.

"I rented a cabin, you know how my dads good with that stuff." Kristine said and hugged her knees resting her chin on them.

"oh, gee. thanks," ian said trying hard not to sound bitter and sarcastic.

"These are the pictures. the place is brand new, land was just signed over." Kristine said pushing the folder towards him.

"I don't know. who's going, you know how I am around others."

"No one you don't know, I'm just trying to have a good time with my dear friends."

"will Irene and Monica be there?"

"well I hope so," Kristine answered smiling.

"Then why do you need me."

Kristine sighed. "you mean a lot more to me than my girlfriends ian. This place smells like a crack house and your antidepressants aren't doing you any good."

ian was slightly offended, "but Kristine. you don't understand." Kristine reached for his hand.

"I do understand..Really. all I want is to see you happy, with me." she said massaging his hand. he stared into her eyes, letting her rub his warm hand. he reached over and kissed her, gasping for breath as he held her face touching her soft lips. Kristine touched his cheek and put her lips to work, she kneeled off the couch and to her knees, stood up and sat on His lap and ran her hands on his chest. he grabbed the back of her sweatshirt and pulled it over her head. he threw it carelessly as she unhooked her bra and reached for His belt.