Endurance

"Okay fuck this, were going to the van." Kristine ordered.

"Not with that thing out there!" Monica cried.

"Well I don't feel much safer in here." Kristine argued.

"Guys. Brian is gonna bleed out. Someone get the van started." Erin snapped holding Brians neck up.

"Here I have the keys." Ian said giving them to Erin.

"Cmon were leaving." He said pulling Brian's arm over his shoulder.

"Babe stay close." He said looking at Monica.

"Wait. What do we do with Kelly & Irene?" Don asked.

"Were gonna leave them here, we'll call an ambulance." Erin said.

Don dropped his jaw and looked at Kristine.

"Are we really gonna leave them here like this?"

"I don't feel safe with them coming in the van." Monica butted in, Kristine signaled her away.

"Listen Don. Its not your fault ok, this is all just one big fuck up. Were gonna be fine but you have to come with us!" Kristine said holding his shoulder. Don put it into thought.

"Let's go, hurry." He decided. Ian swung open the door, the sound of heavy rain flew in, the door almost snapped off its hinges.

"Go!" Erin signaled running down the steps with Brian's Groaning in his ear.

Monica desperately chased after them screaming at the sudden rush of heavy rain and pitch black woods. The van was in the center, Kristine pulled her hand forward and lead her to the passanger seat of the van.

"Hurry get in!" She cried swinging the back door open. Erin pushed Brian over the seat and laid him on the ground, kristine held Brian's head trying to stop him from coughing up blood.

Monica took off her sweater, "give him this." She said handing it to Kristine. Ian shut the van.

"Everyone ok?" Erin asked.

"Yeah, what are you waiting for?" Kristine asked.

"I don't know. It doesn't wanna start." He cried out twisting the key.

"Just jerk it a little." Ian snapped.

"I can't see shit." Erin yelled out.

"Twist the key hurry!" Don told Erin hitting the dashboard.

"OKAY." Erin gripped the key and shook it. The engine started and the head lights shined. Monica shrieked.