Pack Your Bags : immune

"its midnight.."

"I know. But stay up with me."

"What are you doing?"

"Thinking." he said on the other line.

"what do you think about."

"I think about happiness. Something I haven't had in a while."

I knew what his life was like. poor guy was like a sad puppy. now he's depressed and has no money, he needs a vacation.

Here I was steering my attention from irene talk about her shoes over our table. Monica had been ordering the food up front. I kneeled my elbows forward, sliding over to her side.

"listen, I'm thinking about taking ian on a trip. somewhere far into the woods."

She looked at me blank as ever, "and then your gonna fuck him?" she asked, comically of course.

I scoffed, "no! I'm gonna take him away from his sad,sad world and make him forget about his life."

her blank expression faded, but it was now more quizzical. "Kris. I love what you came up with, good start," she said as she sipped on the coke. "but you gotta remember ian is exactly company material. he hasn't been the same since high school."

I sighed and rolled my eyes, "that's why I want you and Brian to come with me."

irene shrugged her shoulders "what about Monica," I leaned back to my side of the booth. "Her and Erin can come too, the more the better."

irene raised her eyebrows at the thought, "you know Monica isn't interested unless theirs drugs right?"

"what do you take me for an idiot," I snapped back, laughing. "first of all, its not an idea. I already rented the cabin. So you cant turn me down," I said. "secondly, I asked David to come and bring his...supplies." I said trying hard not to grin. I really sold this shit. irene started grinning too. "Kristine, you Fucking genius." Monica then slammed the tray onto the table. "So what I miss?"