Finale

Kristine ran and tackled Kelly over the couch slamming a knife into kellys arm, blood oozed out as Kristine fell off the couch. She grabbed kellys head and slammed it through to glass coffee table and pulled her arms back sawing kellys throat open with broken glass, the demon coughed out blood and pieces of loose skin falling off. She gripped kellys wet hair and wrapped it around her fist, "why won't you just die?!" Kristine shrieked. Kelly elbowed Kristine's ribcage, she fell back onto the couch gasping for air. Kelly stood up, her throat gashing blood all over her shirt. She hissed ready to pounce on Kristine, Kristine swung her foot up kicking kellys chin splitting her throat wide open, kellys eyes rolled back and she fell onto the broken coffee table. Kristine breathed heavily gripping the couch. She coughed, "shit..." Is all she could say after putting up a fight. Erin ran up from behind choking Kristine from behind the couch, he had no head, just tentacles spraying out of it. Kristine shrieked and reached out for the knife in kellys arm, Erin restrained her holding her back. "NO." Kristine cried out holding onto Erin's tight grip on her throat, she started seeing stars.

Kristine grabbed one his tentacles and pulled it, blood sprayed out over her neck and ear, Kristine leaned forward and pulled the knife out of Kelly's arm and shoved it into Erin's chest, he fell down, she leaped over the couch and onto his body. She grabbed the knife, pulled it out and slammed it into the hole in his neck where his tentacles were, black ooze sprayed out of it staining the wooden chairs and tables.

"STAY FUCKING DEAD." There was a loud bash from the door, the giant creature wasn't done with Kristine. Kristine ran down the hall and into Irene's room slamming the door. She pulled out irenes hair spray from her luggage and rummeged through her own suitcase to find a lighter. The creature tore through the door, Kristine flicked the lighter open and sprayed behind it igniting a flame burning the creatures head alive. It squeeled, Kristine then pulled its hideous head and shoved her fist through its burned flesh, it screamed shaking its head violently. Kristine screamed back at it and pulled it through the door hole and held it up as a victory. She tossed it beside her and opened door kicking its body out of the way.

She made her way into the hallway, Monica attacked her from behind, Kristine fell onto the floor and crawled away. Monica chased after pulling her ankle towards her. Kristine screamed scratching the floorboards, her nails snapped off. Kristine spun around and punched Monica's demonized face, Monica fell back. She soon got on her feet, Kristine made her way to the kitchen. Monica ran after her, grabbing Kristine's shoulders, Kristine kicked Monica's chest sending her against the counter. Monica gripped it, catching her balance. Kristine grabbed a cork screw and slammed it onto Monica's shoulder, she threw up blood, Kristine moved her head out of the way shoving the screw in more, Monica pushed Kristine off, but she held onto the screw. It came out with her, Kristine hit the oven. Monica growled and leaped on her knees to bit Kristine, she shoved the cork screw in Monica's mouth and twisted it shredding her tounge to pieces, blood sprayed all over Kristine's neck as she shoved the piece in tighter, Monica's grip on Kristine got weaker, she fell on Kristine's lap, her mouth wide open with the screw shoved in there.

Kristine threw her head back to relax. She looked at Monica's face, "I wish you could have passed more peacefully." She sobbed.

Just then Monica awoke shrieking while gauging out blood, Kristine growled in frustration and grabbed the cork screw and stabbed Monica's neck over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over until the cork had bent. She slammed into her windpipe and heard something break. Kristine threw her Monica off.

"Jesus H..." She gagged, walking outside.

She noticed the big stain where Don once was, "oh fuck." She panted. She ran into the restroom shutting it behind her. She switched the light on, searching for a protection item. She opened the cabinet and pulled a syringe out.