Lost

Stella Mylarri as Ellery Ken Brown

Josefa Alistair Bellamy— or Dion, as you know her more as, arrives work and immediately demanding coffee from Ellery. "Mocha?" she asks, reaching out her hand.

   "Oh, uhm..." Ellery stared at the shorter woman. She still felt awkward enough having to see her ex's closest cousin from time to time.

   "Please?" Dion adds in hopes to get her coffee.

   "I already resigned, so... I don't work nor pass by that coffee shop anymore"

   Dion groaned, "Don't tell me because of Silvio"

   "How did you find out?" Ellery's eyes widened.

   "Brent isn't my first boyfriend" Dion dropped on the floor and sat there— right there, and not caring. "Come over here" she tugs at Ellery's sleeve.

   "Huh— what?" Ellery looks around, can't they just sit and talk on chairs.

   "Come on, Brown" Dion successfully convinces her. "Have you heard about Silvio?"

   "What about Silvio?" Ellery sighed.

   "His family found out that he's gay"

   "Heavens!" Ellery gasped, covering her mouth.

   "Yup" Dion made her 'p' pop, "And guess whose fault is it?" she points to herself as she mouth 'Dion freaking Clark, no shit'.

   "He must be angry at you..." Ellery said sadly.

   "No shit, either" Dion says.

   "That's why you deserve a vacation!" someone called out from somewhere. Brent, who was fixing up his camera— which was as huge as a rifle so Dion was scared of having it pointed at her face sometimes.

   There were faint whispers of "We got this, Brent. You can go talk to her" "I know how to use these" before Brent approached Dion and Ellery and sat on the floor with them too.

   "You need a vacation" Brent repeats his point.

   "What? I do not need one—"

   "I'll be with Alek and Killa" Ellery quickly sensed an argument coming and didn't want to be involved.

   "Of course you do, Al. It's not like we can't afford one" Brent says as a matter of fact, which was indeed a fact and highly true. Dion didn't have to be a model to earn that big and Brent certainly only chose a small job because he didn't need much money.

   "No, Brent. I'm not leaving work, Silvio will come around"

   "I wasn't thinking about Silvio, I'm worried about you. When was the last time you've been outside? As in the outside-outside outside?"

   "I said that I don't want to, Brent. Drop it"

   "No, seriously. You need to go outside"

   "I said drop it"

   "Do I look like the type to make things drop?"

   "Brent"

   "Josefa"

   "Bugger off!"