End

Robert Downey Jr. as Silvio Thomas

"Pay up, Thomas" Ellery raised an eyebrow at Silvio expectantly. "I never thought I'd see you eat a fourth of what I'm selling, and now you'll have to pay up for all of those things that ended up in your stomach" she reached out her hand for Silvio to pay his debts to the coffee shop.

   Silvio didn't mind her attitude, they had known each other for a while now. He looked up at her with a patient smile, for once he forgot about his problems again everytime he looked at her.

   "Is there anything else you serve that you would recommend for me to try?"

   Ellery placed her hands on her hips, "You don't have to shove your wealth at my face for the hundredth time, Silvio Thomas—" she stopped herself midway to let a laugh escape, remembering something.

   Silvio had once told her a story that he went to school in a helicopter. Sure, Silvio was rich. But not that he wasn't that rich, Ellery just thinks that bulletproof cars are safer than helicopters.

   "What are you going to do about it?"

   "Get Dion to work for this coffee shop. She's the end of you"

   Silvio knew that this was true, so he tried to think of a new topic.

   "When does your shift end?" Silvio finally asks, giving Ellery a genuine look as if he hadn't just annoyed her a few seconds earlier. Silvio was always sweet by doing small things; buying from the coffee shop Ellery worked in daily, telling his family about Ellery and coming to pick up Ellery up after her time at the coffee shop and to her photo shoots. Silvio didn't always have the time to do these things, since he has other priorities such as school and Kurt, but he always found the time. Somehow.

   "Just because you're my boyfriend already that I can no longer be independent"

   Silvio's eyes widened— then his mouth gaped opened. "Oh— oh right. I always forget that"

   "Forget what?"

   "That I'm chained to you in this cage called 'commitment' and I haven't bre—"

   "Are you breaking up with me?" Ellery froze, wasn't that just too fast. they haven't even been together for more than two months and it's all going to have to end right here and right now. Right in the same place they had met and—

   "What, what, what?" Silvio pulled his head away to give Ellery a skeptical look before he starts chuckling. "I'm just scared of being like my parents, Elle. After getting married.... I guess they gave up on being romantic— which gives me a fear of the word 'commitment'. I don't want that to happen to us"

   "You're not saying goodbye?"

   "We won't end that way, no"