Started

Stella Mylarri as Ellery Ken Brown

Kurt placed the peonies off his lap as he grabbed  the side of the bed, kicking the blankets from his legs. Alek had quickly flinched to aid him, and so did Silvio. This made Kurt stop and glare at the two, "I've barely even tire my legs, but you two think otherwise" he says with a hint of annoyance.

   "I insist" Alek proceeds to help, by having a hold of Kurt's forearm. Though Alek knew this would annoy Kurt, he didn't fear being murdered, he just wanted to help.

  Kurt rolled his eyes at Alek, but got up with his help. "Not you too..." Kurt looked up to see that Silvio's shadow had over towered him since he had approached to help him walk as well. Kurt really appreciated Silvio's presence, but he didn't like him treating him like some weakling.

   "I got it, you little shits" Kurt pushes their arms away from him. Kurt looks up and does not mind Alek and looks straight at Silvio, who he looks at warmly to let him know that he was joking. Silvio never liked his height being the topic. He was literally a little elegant and rich shit.

   Kurt nods as he takes in a breath, he stepped forward cautiously left and then right. He walked across the room, with no problem at all. "Ha, jerks!" Kurt mused, he always tended to curse when he was happy. Ugh, all those therapy he'd gone through just to do this. Just to be able to walk without help. To be about to show Silvio how he's improved.

   The two other boys grinned widely, well the other was on the phone. "Silvio, don't be a total jerk— I'm walking!" Kurt pouted towards Silvio's direction, who had his face stuck on his phone all of the sudden.

   "Hm—" Silvio quickly looks back up again to Kurt, hiding his phone. "It was just Elle" he reasoned.

   "Just— Elle?" Kurt eyed Silvio skeptically. There could never be "just" and "Elle" together, Elle— or Ellery Ken Brown, was Silvio's ex. Silvio's former lovers can never be just a "just". Kurt never liked them. All of them.

   Kurt's legs nearly gave out. Luckily, Alek was close enough and caught Kurt in his arms and held him to his chest. Although Alek was smaller, he was strong, and he knew how to keep Kurt from falling— he had some practice probably.

   "Take it easy. Try not to wear yourself out" Silvio told Kurt, only receiving a dark look.

   "You can't tell me that after you've mentioned her" Kurt scoffed, he was never a big fan of Elle. "I mean— she dumped you, why are you still talking?" he asks, his voice with a hint of annoyance.

   "Maybe you shouldn't" Alek whispers to Kurt. "Don't push him"

   "What happens between Elle and I— only stay between the two of us" Silvio replies, crossing his arms over his chest. He visited Kurt every damn week and saw him walk every time, Kurt didn't have to be that irritated by the first time he was neglected.

   "But—" Kurt furrowed his eyebrows.

   "Stay out of it" Silvio warned him for the last time. Then he sighed, walking over to Kurt. The only way Silvio knew how to stop Kurt was to distract him with affection. Which—in his opinion—wasn't so bad. He enjoyed comforting Kurt. And Kurt—to say the very least—was okay with it as well.