I

Stella Mylarri as Ellery Ken Brown

"Your order, sir?" Ellery looked up to the newly arrived customer. It was another cool weekend inside the air conditioned coffee shop she worked in. And everything seemed okay and normal and usual until the customer Ellery had just asked had looked up to meet her eyes.\

   The guy had been looking down, probably thinking about his order. He looks up an his eyes are revealed and time slows down. A blue— bright blue eyes. It was the detail that appealed to Ellery the most.

   He had jumped, startled from his thoughts. Other than the head of seemingly perfectly wavy hair that was brown, it was really the horned rimmed glasses that Ellery liked too. She was so lucky to have been working at a coffee shop, she would at least be able to know his name.

   "Can I take your order?" Ellery asked again.

   "Oh yes, I'm sorry" His voice was glorious. The American accent didn't really catch Ellery's attention, it was the voice. She couldn't describe it, he sounded raspy, hot and smart at the same time— and had she thought of hot?

   "Black coffee please, largest cup you got. Please" the guy had said 'please' twice. He sounded angry and stressed and was very sweet enough to try to not let out his anger.

   "Here" he handed his payment, Ellery took it.

   "I'll be back in a few seconds, but before that sir, I would require your name—"

   "Silvio" he replied quickly, not sounding too helpless but Ellery had the urge to comfort him. With coffee.

   "I'll be right back, just take a seat" Ellery nods towards one of the far away empty tables and chairs.

   "Thank you— beautiful" Silvio sounded as if he hesitated, but he called her that anyway.

   Ellery felt her face burst into flames as she hurried towards the other side of the counter where she makes every costumer's coffee.

   "Uhm, no"

   Shit, Ellery thought. Silvio wasn't done and felt like he needed to explain himself, following after Ellery to the other side of the counter as she made his coffee.

   "No?" Ellery asks, though not facing him and continuing on with her job.

   "Do you happen to know Dion Clark?"

   "Dion Clark? The Dion Clark?" Ellery asks him sceptically, "Who wouldn't know her— of course I know her" she said, a little too fast that it made Silvio more suspicious.

   He finally grinned, forgetting his problems and Kurt. "Ah, I knew it that you were familiar"

   "Familiar?"

   "Yeah, Clark's close to me"

   Oh, Dion Clark, one of the most successful model's at the moment— of course this handsome guy would know her. Ellery stopped herself, she just described him as handsome

   "You work with her, don't you?"

   "Please don't ask for a signature" Ellery shut her eyes tight as she faces him with his coffee in her hand.

   Silvio thought it was the cutest thing. "I won't overcrowd you, no worries. I'm a gentleman"

   Ellery kept her eyes closed before opening her eyes, "Really?"

   "As you can see, I'm not as crazy as the past people you've encountered. And—" he paused.

   "And?"

   "My coffee. My river of life. Can I please have it in my hands now?"