Up

Aaron Taylor-Johnson as Kurtis Mirko Martin and

Brooklyn Beckham as Aleksander "Alek" Taylor

"So, this is your room?"

   Ellery and Silvio were lying together in his bed, in Silvio's chambers, in the Thomas Mansion. The sun rays had finally managed to make way into the room and through the curtains, giving in some light that finally made Ellery realize just how huge the room she had just slept in was.

   Not that they slept together.

   Well they did.

   But they legit just slept.

   No nothing.

   Ellery and Silvio had just come from a part because of Dion and Brent's engagement party thing. The two were too tired so Silvio just offered to get to his family's mansions and just stay there overnight. It midnight when they had gotten there, and lights didn't have to be turned on for Silvio to figure out where he was going, so Ellery never had the chance to look at anything.

   "Yes, problem?" Silvio stretched as he sat up, fully clothed I assure you.

   Ellery turned to face him, about to say a sarcastic comment— she caught sight of something. Beside the huge and majestic glass window, was a very generous portion of the wall covered up with photos.

   All of those photos held pictures of smiles and grins and smug looks. Some were pretty aesthetic, Ellery wanted to steal those. Then there was blood— a picture of a pavement covered with dried up blood. Then there was another of a totaled car.

   "What happened here?" Ellery asks quietly, slowly getting up to get a closer look.

   "Hm?" Silvio had a questioning tone, but he knew exactly what Ellery was asking about. Silvio didn't want to dwell on that day, he didn't even know why he had pictures of the day Kurt's fate had changed. "Have you met Kurt and Alek?" he suddenly gets up to catch Ellery's attention as he pointed at a photo of a happy him and two other boys that were also happy— back when Kurt hadn't crashed.

   "I haven't" Ellery replies, noticing Silvio's discomfort on the photos she had just asked about.

   Silvio knew that Ellery really wanted to know about those photos. "It's not important, those photos"

   "I very much think otherwise" Ellery mumbled quietly, "Silvio, whose blood was that?"

   "It's nothing, Elle, swear"

   "I don't want to pry, but I want to know what happened"

   Silvio sighed, "Kurt Martin—" he points to a specific photo that held only Kurt, with him all wet after surfing last beach trip he had been on with Silvio and the rest of the Thomas family. "He's a very— very close friend of mine. I really care a lot about him... and he— he got in this car accide—"

   "Kurt... you've known him for how long?"

   "Since little kids, we went to college together too— he left"

   "I'm sorry I asked" Ellery finally wanted him to stop telling her more, "I just want to know you. Because to me, you're still this puzzle"

   "Don't you like them? Puzzles, I mean"

   "It's quite frustrating when I don't know anything" Ellery groaned.

   "I'll tell you anything, Elle. Promise"

   "Really?"

   "When I feel doubt in the slightest thing, you'll be the first to know"