Together

Silvio hesitates although he goes to crawl slowly to a spot beside Kurt. Then there were the two of them, lying side by side, both staring at the ceiling. Awkward.

   "Did you mean it?" Kurt asks, "Like all that 'romantic shit'?"

   "I'm not the type to joke" Silvio reminds him.

   "Type to joke my ass, I know how many people you've dated Silvio Thomas" Kurt snaps back, trying to bring back his sass for the sake of old times.

   "How many people my ass" Silvio says, "I know you're dating history too"

   "Well I know your family problems"

   "Of course, I told you—"

   "Not those, I mean recent ones" Kurt held a frown, "They found out your sexuality when you broke up with Ellery, didn't they?"

   "Where did you hear this?"

   "Dion Clark" Kurt says confidently, proud that he has his ways of knowing the events of the outside of the hospital.

   "Ah, of course she'd tell you. She's been crushing on you since elementary"

   "I'm gay" Kurt simply replied, not wanting to get back to the topic of Silvio's family problems. His parents had figured out, and his father had beaten him up— saving everything but Silvio's pretty face.

   "I do hope you remember, I might get kicked out for staying past visiting hours" Silvio out in another topic, just wanting to rest. "I'm blaming you"

   Kurt chuckles, "False. You know you love me so, that's why you're still here" and even though he was only staring at the ceiling, he knew that Silvio was smiling.

   Because Silvio admits to himself, Kurt was completely right.