In Your Arms

In Silvio's arms? Pfft, as if Ellery would end up there. She felt so miserable when he had kept his promise of telling her everything, even when he had the slightest doubt in something. He did have a slightest doubt on something— their relationship, what else.

Just got to Kurt's. I'll probably last an hour, need me to ask aesthetics from Alek later?

   A text message came, Ellery huffed and checked to see that it was Silvio. At least they remained friends. Somehow they were in a ship, a friendship. At least he still texted her. And remembered her. And knew what she likes— Alek's aesthetic photos.

You shouldn't be texting me while you're there. Focus on Kurt, he'll appreciate it. :))

   As much as it pained Ellery, she had to remind him of Kurt. Kurt...

   Kurt, Kurt, Kurt. The three reasons why she and Silvio weren't together anymore; [1] because Silvio cared for Kurt more, [2] turns out Silvio loved Kurt more and [3] well who knew that Silvio was gay for Kurt?

Alek's wooing him.

   Silvio texted back his reason.

   Ellery grinned and rolled her eyes. Fine, she'll talk to him then.

Then do something Silvio Thomas. For the man you love.

   Ouch. Ellery wonders why she was doing this to herself.

   Ellery had to remind herself that Silvio wasn't worth it to cry over for anymore. Wake up, wake up, wake up. Truth be told, you two were never together. They were never in a commitment. They never talked about labels. They hadn't agreed on being an 'us'.

   Just her and him.

   Ellery and Silvio.

   But somehow, they were together. Still are together. Despite the togetherness being nothing romantic. Somehow they were an 'us'.