Me

Brooklyn Beckham as Aleksander "Alek" Taylor

"You're earlier than usual" Kurt greeted him. Well, Silvio was still late. But yes, he was earlier than usual. 

   "I got you something on the way as well" Silvio stated with an exhausted smile as he let someone into the room. Aleksander "Alek" Taylor, another one of Kurt's closest friends besides Silvio. Of course, it can't always be all about Silvio.

   Alek had a smile that Kurt admired about, along with his very positive field that was a little too strong that it made Kurt smile himself. Kurt's smile grew wider when he saw the peonies behind Alek's back. "And I got you something too" Alek says, approaching the bed side. he was about to reveal his peonies even though it had been a very big and obvious bouquet from his back.

   "You always cheer me up, stop being gay" Kurt opens his arms wide to hug Alek.

   He bends down to reach Kurt, giving him the usual warm hug when he gets to visit. "You know, the nurse saw the flowers and she insisted that I wasn't going to visit you"

   Kurt scoffs, "You're too handsome to be gay, but I'm glad" he pulls away and spots Silvio in one of the chairs in the corner, "Thank you very much for bringing my husband" he adds as a joke. "I can't believe you found him"

   Silvio just rolls his eyes at Kurt, looking down to his phone.

   "I appreciate those words, Kurtis" Alek pats his head as he sets the bouquet on Kurt's lap, "Though I think your spouse is the one who actually visits you every week, I barely visit once a month—"

"But you call me everyday" Kurt protests, but he lets it go.

   "I personally think Silvio loves you" Alek replies, out loud. Making Kurt look down on the poenies, his cheeks burning. Silvio had a similar reaction, though he hadn't flinched and made it obvious. He was good at hiding it. Hiding the fact that it was somehow true that he wasn't straight.

   "Don't you, Silvio Thomas?" Alek adds, grinning.

   "Just because I act like her caretaker, that I do like him that way" Silvio looks up from his phone to glare at Alek.

   "But I still argue about you bringing flowers, you shouldn't have" Kurt speaks up a different topic, this catches Alek off guard for a while and literally just forget what he had said just a while ago. "You know that I only get peonies when I go and get them myself"

   "I know, I think it'll remind you of the times you walked and outran me" Alek smiles, "You'll be able to do the same in a while"

   "It's not that easy..." Kurt frowned up at him. "And besides, I do walk"

   "Therapy doesn't count. That's required" Silvio argued from the corner, which made Kurt whine.

   "Aw, look what you did to him" Alek pouted at Silvio, then he faced Kurt. "It's true though"

   "You're supposed to be on my side!" Kurt whined even louder.

   "Enough! Whining isn't going to make any difference" Silvie huffed, Kurt knew he was right, so he didn't try to deny him further. Silvio knew him too well. Kurt decided that it was best to try and stand up right now before Silvio forced him to do so. He tended to act like he was his mother sometimes.

   "Good idea" Alek smiles again, as he senses what you wanted to do.