And

Sigrid as Killa Nathalia Martin

Kurt had lost complete control of his legs when he had crashed. But over the past year, he had gained some of that control back. Only some, but there was progress and that was a miracle. Kurt walked like a one year old, but at least he knows how it's done. He had someone walking with him if he decided to get up, but that was only if it was Silvio or anyone else close helping him up or if he really needed to go to the bathroom.

   Kurt knew that he can get up himself, though clumsily, but he never did.

   Though Kurt never knew, for who was he still trying to live for? He can simply rot in the hospital. He was never close to his parents, and he knew he was only a burden to his sister, Killa. She was living her life and was fine being independent.

   What if he had wanted this to happen after all? Maybe he hadn't looked at the road? Had he wanted this to happen?

   But why was he still alive? Why was he eating? Kurt hated these moments, when he thought of things too deep that he would get suicidal. But he's thought about this over and over ever since. Why was he keeping himself alive?

   For who?

   His sister? No way. His parents? He barely talked to them. His friends? Just some guys he met in club. Silvio? Well, Kurt didn't exactly know what he—  

   Kurt heard the door opening. And not entirely to his surprise, it was Silvio.