Get

Robert Downey Jr. as Silvio Thomas,

my drawing as "Jace" Bellamy and

Audrey Tautou as "Dion Clark"

Silvio sighed, walking finally into his bedroom to visit his picture wall— which had been filled since the last time anyone else saw it except him: which was Ellery.

   There were more pictures of Alek and Kurt, most of them taken from the hospital. There were faces of Ellery too, despite her and Silvio having broken up romantically, they stayed as friends.

   He grinned back at the faces that did so at him but was stopped when there were loud knocks at his door as if the person outside wanted to break down the mahogany.

   "Silvio, you better run!" it was "Jace" Bellamy, a cousin sounding urgent and desperate. "They're coming— your dad— SILVIO"

   Silvio only raised a brow, thinking it was some silly prank. "Be out in a minute!"

   "Silvio, just GO!" Jace continued to try to knock the door down until Silvio had opened it for him.

   "Yes?" Silvio asked sceptically. "You look like you ran laps—"

   "Yes, I did lil' cous'" Jace groaned, seeing Silvio so chill. "I swear to god, I don't know if it's true but everyone in the family knows you're gay—"

   "What?" Silvio finally showed some matter into Jace's worries, "I didn't tell anyone in the family—"

   "Uncle Simon, no!" Jace had been pushed away and two hands had wrapped around Silvio's throat.

   "You little SHIT" Silvio's father had screamed.

   Choking, Silvio couldn't fight his father back although he had reached for his father's hands to at least try to do something as Silvio found himself growing weaker.

   Just as his eyes began to just sleep, the hands left his throat. He gasped, coughing and rolling over his arms.

   Before he could act, there was a foot on his stomach and a "what the hell?!" in the distance. The pain stopped coming, but the numbness took over.

   Then came a deafening silence.

"Silvio, please" a voice woke him. "Silly..." someone whined as if they were about to cry. Only one person called Silvio that silly nickname. Josefa Alistair Bellamy— or as you know her, Dion Clark.

   Silvio didn't open his eyes and pretended to sleep. Which he was very good at doing, Dion didn't suspect anything.

   "Look..." she continued to speak, despite thinking that her cousin was still asleep. "I— I didn't mean for them to beat you up, especially your dad. Ellery told me why you two broke up, I just had to know!" she sighed, "Because I'm Dion Clark, I gotta know everything in the family same as how everyone knows me. So I had to use my potions abilities and brew up some Verisaterum!"

   A sigh escaped someone's mouth from beside Dion, Jace was seated there. "You didn't receive a letter, remember?"

   A snort escaped from Silvio's lips and he flashed his eyes open, "Alright, I'm up" he said as he tried to sit up, his abdomen hurting as he did so.

   "I'm sorry!" Dion whined. "Come on, Sil!"

   Silvio simply ignored her and faced Jace, "How long had I been out?"

   "Two days!" Dion quickly replied, wanting to catch Silvio's attention.

   Silvio didn't flinch.

   "Two days" Jace repeated.

   "Oh" Silvio finally reacts, "So is it Friday? It is, right?"

   "I told Kurt that you couldn't come to visit him, maybe later than the usual" Jace says, "I've covered it up, he knows you're running some family affair"

   Silvio groaned anyway, "I still need to see him, though"

   "You're practically in the same hospital and the same floor," Dion says desperately.

   "Which hospital are we in, by the way, Christ?" Silvio asks Jace.

   Jace grits his teeth at the joke, "Since I really appreciate you as a cousin, I'll reply nicely. You're in the same hospital that you visit every Friday. And can't you really see her?" he nods his head over his sister. "I ain't going to beat you up if you make her cry, Brent will"

   Silvio groaned at Jace and finally faced Dion, "I'll talk to you when I'm better, Josefa" he knew how much Dion despised that name. Josefa. Well, it's not as bad as Jesus.