This. Is. war!

Yuki pov

"I, too, was once full of hatred. I was a jinchuuriki. I was no different than the akatsuki is now. However, a certain shinobi from konoha stopped me! He shed tears for me... His enemy's. Even though I hurt him, he called me his friend! The moment we understand each others pain, our malice will disappear! We are all one, and that's because we've all been effected by the akatsuki! We are no longer shinobi belonging to a village. We are shinobi. Even if you still can't forgive suna, then I will give you my head, once this war is over! I want to protect this world! However I'm to young and naive to do so! So I need all of you to lend your strength!
Those who hear my plea stand with me!" Gaara spoke giving his inspirational speech to all shinobi from each nation, making them all shut up and stop arguing.

All of the shinobi were split up into four groups, one led by kakashi, another by gaara and the other two by... guys. Luckily I was placed in the same group as shikamaru so I can make sure he's safe at least.

"Troublesome war" shika muttered from next to me which made smile a little.

"Die and ill murder you" I threatened nudging him slightly and he sighed.

"I'm more worried about you then me... what a drag " he complained making me laugh a little which made him look at me with a confused expression.

"No way I'm going to die here" I giggled and he sighed.

~~~~~~

I quickly got into a fighting stance when I sensed a chakra approaching the camp that my squad along with two others had been set in. I got ready to chuck my kunai when I realised who it was, letting our a sigh of relief I wrapped my arms around the man I almost killed.

"Wow yuki... straight for the kill I see" sasuke said with a smirk as he wrapped arms back around my body.

"This is war. We don't know what's going to happen, brother" I stated letting go of him.

"Speaking of brothers... come with me" sasuke said grabbing my hand, I glanced back at camp to see shikamaru wrapped up in strategy's with some blonde guy from the hidden cloud. I nodded and followed my alder brother knowing shika wouldn't notice my presence not being there.

Shikamaru pov-

Raku threw millions of Stratagy at me but each one had many flaws. Sighing u swept all of the pieces of the map and carefully placed each one back in a different place.

"The reanimated shinobi are north - East of us right now. There are five of them and twelve of us, we place one squad, preferably mine, in the center where their attack is, knowing how they fought last time they'll circle around my squad. In the trees will be the squad from the cloud and lightning, also making a circle formation. We well have you guys placed: cloud, lighting, cloud, lighting.  You get it?" I explained to the clouds strategist.

"Yeah sort of, one minor flaw. Sasuke Uchiha of the leaf has been added on the cloud squad as there were more leaf shinobi to cloud, where will he be placed?" He questioned, but I had already thought of that.

"Sasuke Uchiha will also be in the trees in the circle formation, but he will be placed oposite yuki Uchiha" I explained pointing to the two pieces that represented them on the board.

"Why. They both posses the sharingan, it would make the strength in the formation unbalanced, that side will have an advantage and the enemy's have a grater chance to defeat the other side" he explained stupidly.

"You are a strategist right?" I asked for reassurance not seeing his point.

"Yeah"

"When they attacked us earlier, the strongest two stationed themselves next to yuki, the strongest Uchiha on the battlefield. The person delivering their strategy is no idiot by the looks ot it. One on One against a sharingan is suicide. Two against the sharingan you have a chance. Two against two with the sharingan is like one on one. You have to stay on edge every second of the battle, even if we stationed sasuke on the other side of the field, the slightest cry off his sister and he'd come running, this way it works out in our favor." I explained and his eyes widened as if he suddenly realised what I was trying to say.

"Man this yuki chick must be imported" he muttered.

"very" I replied but I wasn't on about important to the war, I ment important to me.

"She's a beautiful woman. The daughter of kakashi the copy ninja, girlfriend of the best Stratagy ninja in the five nations and sister of cold blooded sasuke Uchiha, if her blood is on anyone's hands, well they're fucked" he rambled.

"Yeah they are so best hope her blood doesn't get on your hands" I stated seriously as I looked in the direction that I last saw yuki to see her emerging into the trees with her brother. What a drag.

Yuki pov-

"Where are we going?" I questioned.

"Did you know all of the akatsuki got reanimated?" He answered ignoring my pervious question.

"No I didn't, man... They were a pain to kill before and we have to do it again ... how irritating" I mumbled.

"Who was apart of the akatsuki yuki?"

"Hm... Deidara, sasori, kazuku, silver hair scythe guy, fish dude. and.... itachi... ITACHI" I shouted in realisation.

"Exactly" sasuke stated.

"Do you know where he is? I can teleport us! Yknow with lord fourths jutsu, I haven't used it in ages."

"37, 98" sasuke stated. It took me a minute to realise but they were coordinates leading to where itachi was.

"Hey yuki, I thought you needed a mark to teleport somewhere" sasuke stated and then I realised he was right... shit.

For a minute a was worried until remembered that in the battle that resulted with itachis death I marked his shoulder.

The famous Uchiha smirk rose upon my lips as I made some quick hand signs grabbed sasuke arm. The next thing we knew we were in a dark room and sasuke threw up. I suddenly burst into a laughing fit at I knew it was from my method of transport. I couldn't stop laughing and I fell onto my knees and sasuke finished throwing up his dinner and glared at me.

I finally stopped laughing and threw my hand out for sasuke to help me up but he just looked away. I sighed and went to get up on my own when someone gently grabbed underneath my forearm and lifted me up.

I swung my body around into the direction of the mysterious person to see my alder brother looking at me with with a with a soft kind smile.

"Itachi..." I muttered as tears started to roll down my rosy cheeks.