exams are boring...

Yuki pov-

Ibiki entered the room like 5 minuets ago after some sound ninja attacked some silver haired dude wearing glasses.

He gave us all a number and a seat I'm sat next to kabuto and some ninja from the hidden cloud village.

I looked over the questions and answers them pretty easily.

Question 1: How many comrades can you recruit to party for missions?

Answer: you can recruit 2 the Hokage tends to already give you a partner and let you pick the rest or he picks them all

Question 2: What was the first weapon that you train under?

Answer: a Kunai unless your from a clan that specialises in a specific weapon.

Question 3: what allows you to gain Chakra in battle?

Answer: a chakra pill. Lady tsunade's give the best results.

Question 4: Which technique is specialized in illusions and transformations?

Answer: Genjutsu (Illusionary Techniques)

Question 5: What are the two main elements of Chakra?

Answer: physical energy and spiritual energy.

Question 6:
What are the two types of methods of transforming chakra?

Answer: ?

Question 7: What is the third primary chakra group?

Answer: the Solar Plexus Chakra it governs our 3rd Dimensional identity structures

Question 8: What type of Chakra is used when using non-elemental techniques such as Shadow Clone?

Answer: the chakra used is a Yin/Yang/Yinyang element technique

Question 9: What chakra nature is known for it's cutting power?

Answer: wind release

Wow that test was really easy I finished it in fifteen minuets and I only skipped one question! Naruto probably knows the one about the shadow clones as it is his main move.

I lay back in my seat and started to think about random shit. oh look, a butterfly...
It's a very pretty butterfly its white with red and pink dots on it's so pretty.

On the back of my paper I started drawing random shit. In the end I ended up drawing a really pretty picture of a weasel with a blade threw it's chest and blood all around it. Hehe die weasel die!

When I snapped out of my trance ibiki shouted that we all passed. I thought there was a tenth question? Meh not any more. The less work the better.