hero's do exist!

Yuki pov

Suddenly zabuza used his hidden mist jutsu forcing me to unleash my sharingan.

"Oh so the youngest uchiha has awoken her sharingan I must admit its pretty much prettier then the others I've seen in my time"

I just 'tch' at him and got into a fighting stance

"Yuki! Stay with the others and protect Tazuna that's a order! I'll handle this guy!" Dad demanded but being stubborn I ignored him

"Sorry pops but I'm fighting. I used to be a ambu remember so I can handle this!" I shouted reassuringly but I kinda hope I can handle this I mean I'm going up against the demon of the hidden mist. But I need to beat him to show I'm worthy of beating itachi.

I wove some hand sign's and told my team to stay behind me if they knew what was good for them which they reluctantly obeyed.

"Lava style: lava lake jutsu!" I whispered causing the area in front of me to be coated in lava zabuza jumped trying to avoid my lava lake which he almost succeeded in doing so but it caught a bit of his foot burning him causing him to move in a limp.

Zabuza then used a water jutsu to turn my lava into black stone I didn't mind this though actually I had figured that this would happen as if not we wouldn't be able to fight and he wouldn't get to Tazuna as my lava would cut him off from the rest of us so he would have to turn it to rock with his water style my aim was to hurt both his legs but he's faster then I thought. what. A. Drag. Oh God I sound like shikamaru...

Suddenly zabuza caught dad in a water prison jutsu. This enraged me he can hurt me but not my dad the cow dude crossed the invisible line!

I'm guessing I don't have time to draw a visible line behind zabuza... Wait... Can I actually do that?

I stud there for so long zoned out wondering if I could put the battle on hold to draw a line that when I zoned back in after realizing that I couldn't actually do that the battle was over as a 'tracker ninja' from the hidden mist had 'killed' zabuza. Dad suddenly passed out from exhaustion from over using his sharingan and me and sasuke had to carry his heavy ass back to Tazuna's house.

*time skip*

"Ok so today's training will be ... Drum roll... Climbing trees.... Without hands!"

Naruto stared to tell my dad that he's insane sasuke just gave him a I couldn't care less look and sakura was well... Staring at sasuke. She's probably going to die before all of us here. Not that I care I mean she's useless all she does is fawn over sasuke she doesn't know any jutsu , taijutsu or genjutsu she can't even hold a kunai right she's pathetic. But one thing about her that I can sense is that she has good chakra control.

Dad showed us how to climb a tree which I already knew how to do so I walked off and decided to train in my element jutsu.

I was one of the rare people in the hatake clan that got the kekki genki but our kekki genki isn't one that uses your eyes like the sharingan or something it includes the elements.

I posses all the chakra elements cool right I can control

Fire style,
Wood style,
Medic style,
Lava style ,
Sand style ,
Lightning style,
Water style,
Earth style,
Wind style,
Gale style,
Magnet style,
Blaze style,
Crystal style,
Storm Style,
Ice style

This means I'm always at an advantage in battle as I have a element that can cancel out my opponents I can seem weak to them at the start then hit them powerfully afterwards.

I decided it was best to practice my lightning style as it would be Handy up against zabuza. I should practice ice as well so I can freeze his water.