Daddy! im pregnant!

Yuki pov

I agreed to be Sasukes girlfriend and then we shared an amazing kiss. It was filled with so may emotions we both showed our hate for itachi our love for one another our sadness our joy the feeling of wanting to protect someone it was all thrown into the kill and all turned into... Passion.

We quickly separated when hearing some one clear there throat.

I looked at the people in front if us to see naruto, sakura and dad... Well this will be fun.

"Hey guys" I said with a awkward smile
"SHIRAYUKI UCHIHA HATAKE! HOW DARE YOU GO AROUND KISSING EMOS WITH OUT TELLING YOUR AMAZING FATHER YOU HAD A CRUSH OR BOYFRIEND! YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU WAS IN L-O-V-E AND I THOUGHT WE TOLD EACH OTHER EVERYTHING!"

"dad calm down
one: we just got together
Two: we haven't talked like that since the massacre because I closed myself up
Three: its yuki not shirayuki!
And four: who's my amazing father? I have a playing boring father but not an amazing one but I'd love to meet this guy one day"

My dad anime cried and I giggled.

"Oh and dad? Thought ya should know your little girl is pregnant"

"NANI" Everyone's eyes widened out of shock and I burst out laughing, i found it hilarious.

"Chill I'm kidding" I said between giggles

Dad and sakura sent me a glare and sasuke just squeezed my hand as if to say something... But I don't know what do I just squeezed his hand in reply.

"Anyways I called you all here to tell you I volunteered you all for the chunin exams they start in a week and if you want to join you need your parents or sensei to sign the slip. Next week Monday go to the academy at 1pm don't be late or you can't enter."
Dad explained sooo chunin exams sounds fun.

I teleported home and went to my room.
I sat on my bed and got out my sketch book from when I was littler I used to draw in it all the time and now I'm to busy in my strategy book to even notice this one. My strategy book is filled with ways to kill a certain someone.

I flicker threw the book rendering a lot that has happened in my life I remember when I started to draw.

I started because I saw a pale boy with black hair sitting on the bank of a river drawing when I went over to him we quickly became friends. We were both around 4-5 years old at the time I think his name was sei no that doesn't sound right oh right his name was sai. A couple of months after we met he was forced to join the foundation and we couldn't spend time together anymore... So I started to draw in his memory. Mom said it was a nice thing to do when I told her and dad... Well dad started dancing around the living room saying I had a crush even though I didn't.

I took out my pencil and started to draw from memory, which took a bloody long time. I drew Shisui-nii, mom, dad and me.

We all used to be so happy. . . I wonder why Shisui committed suicide? I mean he was always so happy and bipolar. As far as I knew he was never depressed but then again I was only 5 when it happened. What if he just seemed happy so I wouldn't worry. Onii-san wouldn't lie to me though... Would he? I miss my brother so much... I wish he didn't leave me.

I just realized I had said that out loud and that I was crying.

Else where (after life)

Shisui pov

I was looking at screen that showed the life of a loved one and I was watching yuki...

She's sad... My little sister is sad and all I want right now is to hug her and cheer her up... But I can't...I'm dead.

She thinks I left willingly but I didn't I'd never do that to her or dad. She thinks I committed suicide... Which I did but it was to protect everyone if I didn't go danzo might have got my eyes and killed everyone... Which itachi did anyways... But I'm glad he left sasuke and Yuki alive.

And now my little sister had a boyfriend!!! He better treat her Right or I'll come back and rip off his d*ck and shove it up his-

Yuki pov

I finally stopped crying and went to sleep.

One week later

I was stood outside the academy with sasuke and naruto we were waiting for sakura who was taking her sweet time.

I eventually got bored of waiting and dragged my team inside because we only had like 30 minuets left. Sasuke agreed to going in but naruto started saying stuff like 'we shouldn't leave a comrade' and 'I will wait for the woman I love' and stuff like that but after I told him if we didn't make chunin it would make it harder for him to become chunin he rushed inside leaving me giggling and sasuke with a smirk.

After 25 minuets we finally reached dad And we went threw a lot of trouble to get hear might I add.
First there was a genjutsu that was easy though. Then there was some guy in a green jumpsuit who reminded me of a caterpillar who kept asking me out. The jumpsuit guy fought sasuke and one... Poor sasuke that must have hurt his ego and then finally we reached the door to be stopped by dad ... Oh kami what does he want.

"Sasuke? Naruto? Yuki? Where is sakura?"
"We don't know she didn't show up I assume she isn't coming."
"Ah okay well if you were a normal 3man team you would have been disqualified but considering you had four and we was going to send Yuki in alone which I disagreed with your all now in the same team. So you can go in now good luck and well don't die. Especially you Yuki"

"Awww I love you too dad!'
I said and kept on him pulling him into a hug. He was shocked at first as we don't hug much not since the incident as I always bottled up my emotions not smart I know but. . . who cares.

We walked threw to door and saw many other contestants wow these things really are a big deal right.