more then she did me

Yes this is a filler chapter but it is also important. Why you ask? Because it reveals someone's feelings for a fellow kunoichi.

Also I'm gonna slip the retrieval mission because it would take FOREVER to write and let's face it... I'm lazier then entire Nara clan put together.

Shikamaru pov-

I couldn't stop thinking about Yuki's letter, it just really bugged me how she just left... I wish she told me face to face. Me, choji, sasuke, kiba, naruto, neji and I guess Lee as well even though he wasn't ment to be there, went on a mission to bring her home... But we failed and choji, neji and kiba are in hospital with serious injury's.

So what if I made chunin,
So what if I'm the smartest genin,
None of it matters if my closest friend isn't here. The girl I've been with forever she just left...

Part of the letter she left kept buzzing around in my head.

You're my best friend and i love you always and forever no matter what but I have to do this, I hope you understand that.

She loved me... But not in the way I loved her...

Her love was the best friend kind of love. My love was the, I want to grow old with you kind... When I was down she'd cheer me up, is I was smiling she'd tend to be the reason, if I had no money... It would be because she has a eating contest with choji and made me pay.

I have so many memory's with her its hard to believe she's gone, and I may never see her again.

Flashback ~

"Shikaaaaa! Wake uppppp!" A 7 year old yuki yelled into my ear.

"Shikamaru Nara, your mother has given me the impossible task of waking you up. She said that if you are not awake in 5 minuets she'll be up to get you. 4 minuets and 48 seconds have passed your mother will be here soon... Unless you wake up that is" the little girl whispered mischievously into my ear.

I suddenly shot up out of bed and she fell of the side of the bed laughing.