what if everything you knew and believed... was a lie

Yuki pov

After the battle with itachi some guy who says he's madara came and told me to go with him. When we reached our destination I noticed sasuke leaning against the stone cold wall.

"Why am I hear and why is sasuke here?" I asked the man in the swirly mask.

"I brought you here in order to tell you something"

"Tell me something?"

"Yes... It's about uchiha itachi"

"I already know about itachi! He's a horrible ruthless monster who kills his family for sport and he got what he deserved!"

"you probably think you know everything about you're fellow uchiha but, you don't know anything...

He hoped the truth would disappear about that night along with him but it didn't and neither did he. He hoped it would go unknown to anyone but weather it resulted in war or not itachi did it because the moment the coup d'etat happens the uchiha's would have to look at themselves into a fate if annihilation however there was a way to spear his little brother and the girl his brother caller best friend. he just had to choose his family or his village, if he chose his family every single uchiha was going to be slaughtered along with many innocent but if he chose the village only the uchiha's did and he could spare only two people. But these two people had to know nothing of the coup d'etat. yuki the truth exists in the darkness. Itachi told lie upon lie and he even tried to destroy the past believing that the world would pace its way into the future, all alone he walked into the darkness as a shinobi of the hidden leaf"

I was shocked... itachi... was a hero?

"No your lying!"

"He's not" sasuke muttered.

"Yuki, One more thing, kakashi isn't your father"

"that's bull shit, my hair is silver name another in the hidden leaf village who's hair is also silver" I stated looking him dead in the one eye that was shown.

"Relese" he stated and my hair grew a tiny bit longer and changed colour. I picked up a couple of strands and just started at it in disbelief.

(Her new look)

(Her new look)

"No I'm shirayuki uchiha hatake! I am kakashi hatake's daughter!" I said more to myself then him.

"You've been lied to your entire life. Your name isn't even shirayuki it's Hisui, uchiha Hisui" he stated with a scoff.

"If I am who you say I am... who are my parents...?" I asked steadily.

"Fugaku and Mikoto uchiha, you're the uchiha princess as your blood of the main branch" he stated as if it were nothing but both mine and sasukes eyes widened in shock.

"Nii-san" I muttered looking at sasuke.

"Imouto" he muttered back as we started at each other in shock.