you never answered me

Yuki pov-

"Sasuke... my answer is..."

Suddenly I heard a scream coming from the forest.

"Come on sasuke we better see what's happening" I said and grabbed his arm and started to run towards the scream.

He sighed but reluctantly followed. For some reason he seemed somewhat disappointed I wonder why.

Oh right I never gave him his answer. I'll tell him later. Maybe if the time is right.

We arrived to where the scream was and saw naruto, sakura and 3 kids one was being held by a sand ninja in a kitty? Suit. I'll call him Kitty-chan.

Sasuke hid in a tree while I made myself known.

"Oi kitty boy put the kid down! Your in my village show some respect you sand scum!"

"And if I don't want to put him down?"
"I'll make you!"
"What's a girl like yourself going to do to me honestly?"

I smirked then flashed in front if him faster then a normal eye could see and I kicked him in the stomach making him fall of the tree and cough up blood. He dropped the kid who I caught.

"You all Rights kiddo?"
"I am now Thank you"
I ruffled his hair and placed him on the floor next to naruto.

"You bitch you will pay for that"
"What? Where's the doggy?" I asked with fake enthusiasm.

He rolled his eyes at me then went to grab me when a rock came and hit his hand. Sasuke! He had to steal the spotlight I was having fun I was also hoping I could kill kitty-chan. Because why not?

In the background I herd sakura cheering that suke was hear so I rolled my eyes in annoyances.

I suddenly felt a strong chakra and went into the Bush to investigate despite being told to stay with sasuke.

I kept running until I saw where the powerful chakra was coming from. A boy with red hair and a gourd (sp) on his back he Looked emotionless like all the happiness had been sucked from his life. Its kinda ironic that the emotionless person has a tattoo saying love above his eye.

"Yo what are you doing?" I asked kinda curious as he was just sitting on a tree branch looking at the sky he reminded me of shikamaru with clouds.

"Go away or I'll kill you" he said in a ice cold voice that could scare anyone... Well anyone but me.

"Nar I think I'll stay. . . so you must be sunas jinjuriki I was told you were terrifying but I don't see it I bet your a big softie at heart and you only kill because your forced to"

He looked at me with wide eyes as if I knew his secret.

"So kid what's your name" I asked curiously.

"You know im a jinjuriki but you don't know my name?" He asked wearily.

"Got that right" I said smiling.
"Gaara"
"What?"
"My name its gaara"
"Oh nice name mines shirayuki but call me yuki or I'll be the one to kill you." I stated seriously and he nodded in reply.

"Well I better get going" I said before flashing away.

Well gaara seemed nice but he had that look in his eyes. The look that says 'i want friends but I don't want to hurt them.' He had the look if loneliness. Its the same look I had until recently.

Don't get me wrong I still feel lonely and I defiantly Still want revenge but I have other things to live for now unlike in the past.

Flashback (a month after the massacre)