I know

Sasuke pov-

We fault yet another attempt to bring her home! How much longer is she going to stay out there?!
How much longer until she returns home?

If only I had disobeyed fathers and itachis wishes and just told yuki the truth while she was in the village, when she was still home.

When shikamaru found out we failed to bring her back he got mad. The cool, lazy ass ninja got pissed at us.

Flash back

"If that stupid akatsuki guy didn't interfere we probably would have got her..." kiba told shikamaru who was still processing the news that his best friend still hasn't returned.

His intense gaze left the floor and met mine.

I suddenly felt pain in the left side if my face. Shikamaru had punched me, hard.

"Its your fault she's gone" he stated rather harshly for his usual cool personality.

"What?!" I stated just as harsh.

Shikamaru gripped the necklace yuki had given him.

"I mean let's just think about this for a second. Yuki left because YOUR brother murdered his family. She left because  she didn't want YOUR bond of love holding her back. She left because YOU decided you didn't want to help kill your brother. Her original plan was to train in the village under her father as you wanted to kill him with her so she decided it'd be best if you both trained in the same place. YOU decided to leave her alone. YOU made her feel like you didn't care that he KILLED the clan. YOU made her feel like she had to do everything on her own. It's your fault all of this became such a drag." He stated.

He made some pretty good points... I did do all of this.

"Like you would even understand" I muttered before leaving him.

Flashback over.

My face still hurts from that punch...

I sat on the edge of my dark blue bed and looked at the squad 7 team photo. The photo was taken a week before the chunin exams started and a week after the land of waves mission.

Naruto was doing a loser sign behind my head as he smiled his toothy grin.

Sakura was glaring intensly at yuki.

Yuki was on kakashi-senseis shoulder and had a serious look up on her face as she tried desperately to flatten her father's hair down.

And I had an amused look on my face as I watched yuki do this.

I remember this day very clearly, probably because we had to send naruto back home like 6 times as he kept coming to the studeo in stupid outfits, he came in an alien outfit, a bat man costume, a clown one like 3 time and a astronaut. That's when kakashi got mad and made me go with him and not let him leave his house until he was waring his ninja attire.

I let out a smile as I was thinking about that day when I felt a Chaka presence in my living room. I jumped to my feet and ran into there to come face to face with someone I hadn't expected to see.

"Nii-san" I muttered.

He looked taken aback by me calling him that.

"Sasuke" he stated in a fake cold voice. He was trying hard to act all cold and emotionless but I could see happiness in his eyes.

"Yuki and I are having a show down at the uchiha hideout, I assume you're on yukis side so you might have wanted to know" he stated before turning to walk away.

"I know" I yelled out after him and he froze.

"I know the real reason you killed our clan" I stated.

"I don't know what you're talking about" he muttered before leaving.

Ha bullshit. If he didn't know what I ment he wouldn't have froze up.

Well I guess I know where yuki will be tomorrow.

Naruto pov-

"Really? You really want to train me in sage mode?" I asked excitedly to an old frog.

"No. I asked the hokage" he stated sarcastically.

"Oh so why am I here?" I asked curiously.

"I was being sarcastic you idiot!" He yelled.

"Oh"

"Come on let's go naruto-boy"

Hehe I'm going to be so strong by the end of this. Even stronger then sasuke! He trained with all the kages while I trained with pervy-sage so he's strong still.