fast forward

¤Y/ns pov¤

Oh hey! Didn't see you there. Well let me give you a bit of a gist of what happened all these years.
Me and masky got married and had kids. One boy and one girl. They protect eachother. Their names are s/n and d/n. S/n is older and hes 8 and d/n is 6. My scars from the past have soon faded away and are no longer on my arm but there are some faded lines that are barely visible. My depression is gone and suicide is far from my mind. I've been so happy these years and its all because if my family and of coarse, tim.
"Hey, reader." Tim waves and gives me a kiss. I know, breaking the fourth wall. Well, anyway lets continue.
Jeff is still the same and we all talk all the time. BEN had never talked to me ever since the kiss that had happened between us. Slenderman continues to be himself and sends everyone to do work and even me and tim.
Toby and clockwork continue to love eachother and soon is organizing a wedding. Jane and jeff also continue to love eachother but are not ready for marriage or kids. Sally has been the same girl who hosts her own tea parties in her room. My kids have been attending alot. Surprising me since s/n would like that stuff.
E.j had left the mansion for unknown reasons and has disappeared. We never saw him since.
Everyone had made an effort to make my suicidal thoughts and even when i said i was okay they still makes their efforts. I called for help with tim by my side hugging me when i cried when i called hotlines. He was the most support that i got for most if my life. Found out my mom died in the hands of slender and i could care less. I returned to my fathers grave and placed flowers there everyday and talked to him- it was like he was there. Listening to me in spirit. It helped. I even hugged his tombstone and it felt like he was hugging back.
I had an online therapist but don't worry i never gave out my name.
I have had my fare share of life being a dick to me. Its been hard through he paths i took. I regret everyday that i made those marks on me and regret the days i tried to kill myself. Its been one hell of a ride and im glad, you, the reader was with me through it all.
This book probably put you in your feels but it all had a happy ending.
I bet author Chan enjoyed writing it. She put alot of effort into this and im sad that it has all come to a conclusion.
But i just want to say this reader, if you are going through these kinds of things. Depression,suicidal thoughts, or on the edge where nothing is worth it. Remember it does get better. Talk to someone like a close friend, family, therapist, or a hotline. Cause these are people that will truly listen to what you have to say and it would be really brave of you for reaching out for help. Its really a brave, and strong thing to do. 
There are alot of people that are out there to help. So if you are going through those things please contact somebody for help. And remember reader, suicide is never the answer.
Now, reader i hope you enjoyed this book and author hopes so too.
"Hey honey, you done? We want the love!" Every creepypasta comes in the room and my kids stand beside me, tim holds me, and everyone is in the back smiling.
"Well reader, its been fun but its time to say our goodbyes." I say and we all wave to you.
This has been 'ill save you from a world of hurt masky x suicidal reader' and i hope somebody can save you from a world of hurt soon. Lots of love, from all creepypasta's.

(This whole book was fun to write. I loved it and i hope you did too. Like y/n said there is always help. Thank you for reading and i will see you laterzz💗💗💗)