visiting the old neighborhood

●Y/ns pov●

I was walking out of the woods just walking around the city. I didnt have anything to do at the mansion since masky went on a mission for 2 days.
I made a trip back to the old cheesecake diner and went inside.
I smiled, smelling the cheesecakes in the oven just made me drool.
I took a seat at my old spot and waved a waiter that i didnt recognize before.
I looked around and didnt notice melody anywhere.
"Hello, welcome to Gwen's diner." The girl cheered and pulled her notepad open.
"Are you gwen?" I asked "smart girl. Yes i am." She said and smiled. "Where's melody? What happened to melody's diner?" She looked down sadly and gripped her notepad.
"She died in a car accident 2 years ago." She said and tears pricked my eyes. "Im her daughter." Gwen said.
"I was in my college class when i got the call and i went to the sight and i saw her dead. I went to her funeral and i saw my dad for the first time in awhile." She said and i hugged her tight. I started to cry and hugged her tighter.
"Thank you for taking the place under your wing." She smiled and nodded.
"Im guessing you were her favorite customer." She said and i nodded.
I told her what i wanted and i wanted it to go and she gave my favorite cheesecake and i left.
'Did everything just go to shit when i left?' I thought to myself.
I went to go visit my school and i saw my bully there. Shes crying.
"I- im sorry y- y/n p- p- p- please forgive me." She cried. I just watched her. Shes mumbling about me. Shes saying shes sorry? Why? Shes hates me.
I saw her to the roof top and jump. I wasnt too far and i heard a crack when she hit the ground.
I walked over to her body and bent over.
"You didnt have to, but you did." I said and picked her body up and walked all the way to the graveyard.
I took her phone out of her pocket and called her parents.
"Yeah. Shes dead." I said and i heard their sobs.
I saw their car and they walked over to me. "Help me." I said and they nodded. We dug her grave and burried her there.
We informed police and they told us that there will be a tombstone. And to put a place marker there so they can see where.
Before the man and woman could ask me questions a dissapeered into the woods.
It was getting dark out and i ate all my cheesecake. I went to my old neighborhood.
I saw my house. I walked to the door step. But first i looked in the window to see my mom a big mess.
"Its all m- m- my fault s- she left." She mumbled.
I walked in through the door and she looked at me and her eyes widened.
"Mom." I said. She pulled a gun on me.
"I- i thought y-" i cut her off by shaking my head. "I thought you missed me." I said.
"You need help." She cried and i shook my head once more.
"YOU need help." I said and ran at her with a knife and killed her. Quick and clean. I closed her eyes and left.
"Im sorry."