saving lives

¤Y/ns pov¤

I held tims hand in mine. His hand felt cold. Tears rolled down my cheeks knowing that i will never get him back. There wont be good luck. Theres no luck in this world. Its just filled with pain,sorrow,fear,and death.
'I lost my best friend, my childhood,my love, my future. I love you tim and just know that i wont stop. I will always love you weather its life or death.' I squeezes his hand and sobbed. Slender came in and put a hand on my shoulder.
"Dear, im sorry i killed your father. And im sorry that tim has died. But you have to face the fact that things happen. He loves you, but you guys were too late to save eachother." He said, i nodded and wiped my tears. He left the room to just give me space.
I put my head on his chest but suddenly, everything started to glow. I looked up and saw my...dad standing in front of me. He had white wings and white clothing on. He smiled warmly at me. "D- dad?" I ran to him and hugged him. He hugged me back tightly. "Honey, i want to heal you. Im sorry for all the pain i caused you. I caused you all this pain. I want to heal you emotionally,physically, and mentally. I want you to be an angel and live with me in heaven." He said. I wiped my tears away and look at him. He waves a hand in my face and i see i have white wings and a white dress on. "I promise you will be truly happy." He says and i sadly shake my head. "I dont want that. Im sorry daddy." I say and hug him more and he hugs back once again "then what do you want?" He asks sweetly and i look at him and look at tim then back at him. "I want tim back." I said he smiles. "You wish is my command honey." He said, i smiled at him and we walk to tim.
"Before i bring him back. Can we talk?" He asks, i nodded and we smiled and looked down.
"I just want to say, life is worth living. I dont want you to hurt yourself more then i already have. I want you wrists clean and i dont want you to be depressed any longer. Tim is here to help you and he will do anything to make you happy. Y/n let him save you from a world of pain. I promise that the world you live in now will be filled with love,happiness,and light. No more will you live in darkness,sorrow,and death. I dont want you to end up like me. I was murdered by slenderman but only because i asked him to. So that it would look more like a murder then a suicide. To actually i asked him to. I've known him for so long. Hes a good friend. So dont be mad at him. I love you honey. Now, lets get tim back."
It was alot to take in but i believed that everything would be okay. I had hope for the first time and now tim would be brought back and we will be in love.
My dad does a magic spell and see tim twitch a bit and his eyes open.
"Tim!" I cheer, tears roll down my cheeks as i see him alive. He hugs me tight and i hug him back.
"I never want to lose you again." He says "i never want to lose you again either." I hug him tighter. I notice me dad was no longer in the room. I just notice a locket was in the ground so i pick if up and open it. It was just me and him. No mom. I smiled and tim helped put it around my neck.
"Thats the only thing i want to see around your neck." He says. I nodded and hugged him and he hugged me tighter. We stayed like that like there was no tomarrow.
"Hey, you wanna know something?" He asked i hummed in response.
"After our whole journey. For years without seeing eachother we managed to save each others lives. I guess we kinda both saved each other from a world of hurt. We survived darkness together and now we made it into the light." I chuckled "your right. I guess we did." "Can i ask you something?" He asked "sure, go for it." I said "will you marry me?" He asked pulling a ring out of his pocket. I cupped my mouth with my hands.
"Where did you get that?!" I asked shocked about his question.
"I had it ever since i killed my parents. When we were apart, i went back to the house just to see how it was doing and I saw this ring that my mom had in her jewelry box so i stole it. Just for you." I smiled and nodded "yes i will." He hugged me and i hugged back and we held eachother for an eternity.
"I always wanted this." He said. He slipped it on my ring finger and i smiked at the beautiful diamond on my finger. "I love you." "I love you too."