Figuring it all out

▪Masky's pov▪

We frantically searches for y/n and we nearly were about to lose hope. We searched the whole entire woods for her. Luckily shes not hanging.
"I fucked up." Tears built up in my eyes and i felt a tap on my shoulder.
I looked up and saw hoodie and toby and they looked panicked.
"We saw y- y/n being p- ut i- in a white t- truck!" Toby said in a hurry. "You know what that means?" Hoodie asked. My eyes widened and i ran towards the road.
"Mental hospital." I whispered and i started to run in the direction of the mental hospital with toby,hoodie, and jeff right behind me.
"Im coming y/n."

¤Y/ns pov¤

Wait a minute. She said poof. I know this sounds crazy and which i am but she said poof.
How can someone magically come back to life. She should be dead right?
I actually stabbed her in the heart.
(I know it doesnt say that in the visiting the neighborhood chapter but lets pretend okay?)
She died instantly i know because i was FUCKING THERE! I sighed and sat on the ground.
"Please masky. Save me." I whispered. "Even if you dont love or miss me. Please." I whispered once more and a tear trails down my face.
"I will forever hate you BEN." I said and furrowed my eyebrows.
Could she have possibly made a deal with the devil? The devil obviously wants me to be here and suffer.
I all made sense.
"She made a deal with the devil to live when i stabbed her and the devil wanted me to be here." My eyes widened.
"That has to be it." I said and laughed.
"More so it is very true miss. Welcome back sweet pea. I cant wait for you and your father to reunite. In hell." I looked behind me to see a man or in human form...lucifer himself.
"So im right?" I asked and he nodded grinning. "Im glad that you excepted insanity at thid point. Well done.
By the way, masky is coming. But he wont make it in time." he said and i gave him a confused look.
"What do you mean in time?" I asked with a glare and he grins.
"Your suicidal. You want to die dont you? Well i can fix all that. Just one word." He said and i really thought about it. 'This is what i want. I really want to die at this point. I always wanted to die ever since my dad died.' I thought. 'This is my chance.' I thought.
I then saw him open the window and i walked over to it and i saw i was very high up in the building.
"Go on make your choice." Finally, i can do it. With out anyone stopping me. I smiled, but i though about masky. I dont wanna hurt him.
"Go on. Do it." He ushered. This js where i draw the line.
I see e figures run towards the hospital. My mother busts open and she sees the devil and me at the window. "What are you doing?!" She yelled.
"You made the deal you monster." I said. "I just want you to get help." "You making me more insane mom." I told her and tears threatened to spill out of her eyes. "Please, dont." She begged and i shook my head.
I looked down at the 4 figures and it was toby,jeff,hoodie, and masky.
I smiled and cried they did come for me. i giggled.

■Masky's pov■

I looked up and i saw y/n? My eyes widened. "Y/N DONT DO IT! IM SORRY!" I yelled to her and i saw a smile on her face.
I smiled back at her and all of a sudden. She jumped.

¤Y/ns pov¤

I jumped 'Good god masky catch me." I thought and i didnt feel the ground. I was in someone's arms. I looked to see i was in tims arm and i smiled and snuggled him. "Jeff explained. Lets get that straight jacket off." He said and i nodded. He took the straight jacket off and we all ran off into the night.
We got to ghe mansion and i went tims room and we snuggled eachother. I explained everything to him and we told slender to tell everyone to be careful and he made the announcement to not go out without a partner.
"I promise. We will kill her someday. I love you." He said and i kissed him.
"Kill her Slowly." I giggled and he smiled and nodded. And soon enough we both fell asleep.