(trigger warning) the love of my life is gone.

¤Y/ns pov¤

I've been in this mental hospital for 2 years now and i feel like i've forgotten my whole life. I felt even more sad and they kept giving me medication. I was planning my death soon and i had a suicide note ready.
"Soon ill be free. From a world of hurt."

《Maskys pov》

2 years i've been searching for her. Chances are she would never remember me or my name. My depression got worse and i was at the edge of suicide. It was my job to protect her and i failed. I failed her. This is all my fault i never will forgive myself for what i did to her. Shes probably dead because of me. The last place i never looked was the mental hospital.
"It wouldn't hurt to look." I whispered to myself and i started to walk to the hospital.

¤Y/ns pov¤

When it was break time and i was out of my cell. I snuck into the janitors closet and saw a set of chains.
"Perfect." I whispered. I ran to my cell and put it inside and went out to the hangout room.
Hangout time was about over and it was bed time and everyone went to their cells. I smiled. "Finally. Ill be free from the pain." Tears spilled from my eyes and i got the set of chains and got a chair. I hung the chains from a strong pipe and tied it around my neck.
"Alright. Here it goes. Goodbye."
I kicked the chair back and the world faded.

•Maskys pov•

I walked into the hospital without my mask. "Is there a y/n l/n in this hospital." She checked the computer and nodded. "Room 323." She said and my eyes widened and i ran up the stairs. "Y/n!!" I yelled and i smiled. "IM COMING!" I yelled through out the hospital with the biggest smile on my face. Shes here. The love of my life is in a mental hospital. She was here the whole time and i didn't bother to check here. Now ill see her. We will get to snuggle together everyday now! When i get her out of here i want to marry her. I love her too much. I want to get married and i want her to be in my life forever. No more will i let her out of my sight. Never let her go. I smiled at the thought of us getting married and having kids. I got to her room got out the key the woman gave me and unlocked the cell door.
I turned the lights on. "Y/n im here!"
-
-
-
-
I wanted to burst in tears.

She did it again. She broke my heart. Its not a rope. They are chains. And they wrapped tightly around her neck as blood seeped down. There was a note in her hand. I checked for a pulse.
Her pulse wasn't there.
Tears bursted out of my eyes. I sobbed and held my head in my hands. I was too late. She died. Suicide finally took her away from me. It was all my fault she died. I should've never killed my family, i should've never dragged her into this, i should've never broke her all those years, i should've been there. But i wasn't. My stupid sanity left me and i turned into a monster. She looked broken. Hanging from a strong pipe. There was no saving her now.
I took the note from her hand and read it.

Dear who ever is reading:
I don't remember anyone. I don't remember my whole life. What i did, why im here, why im so sad. They gave me so much medication i just wanted to die. I wanted all the meds they gave me to kill me. I remember blood,death,and love. Thats all i remember. All the pain is now gone. Now, who ever is reading this i hope you have a good life now that im gone. Love you to who ever made me happy in the past.

Y/n l/n

I sobbed at the letter that i got. I took her off the chains. She felt cold. I walked out of the cell and down the stairs and into the lobby. The woman saw me but i didnt care.
"Yes this man killed a patient. Send help." She called the police but i didnt care. At this point, i just wanted to get away from eveything.
I went into the woods far far away. I saw jeff and he saw me and he ran up to me. "Y/n! What happened?" I didn't say anything. I just kept walking. Everyone came out of the mansion. They started crying. There was a thunderstorm and i got soaked.
Toby,hoodie,jeff,BEN,and i had shovels and everyone watched as we dug a 6 feet deep hole.

¤No ones pov¤

Everyone sobbed at the sight of y/n dead. Suddenly y/ns mother ran to them and saw them digging a hole for her. She was sobbing. "She shes dead. Shes s- s- succeeded." She sobbed. They only stared at her. She dropped to her knees and went to y/n but slenderman stopped her.
"You only hurt her. You drugged her to forget about us. Now your here. I will finish what she started a long time ago." He says and takes her into the mansion and all they heard were screams. Masky picked y/ns dead body up gave her one last kiss on the lips and gently put her in the coffin and put her in the hole and filled it back up.
They made a tombstone thats said.

Y/n l/n
She was loved by many but sadly
Was taken by suicide
Rest. In. Peace.
Loved by many.
3- 25- 18

(7 months later)

¤Maskys pov¤

I never fell in love since y/n died. I never wanted to. Im surprised im still alive. I took pills for my depression. Some pills for the thrill. To get high. I dont like doing it but i do it anyway. I always go to her tombstone and lay out flowers for her. I even slept out there once. Slender found me and put me to bed. I still think to this day it was my fault. I wish i could've done something to save her. But i was too late.
I still to this day love her. I wanted to marry her and have kids. But that will never happen cause shes gone. And i will never get her back.
"Y/n i love you so much. I wish i can turn back time to save you."