love dr.y/n/kidnapped?!

{Y/ns pov}

I was hanging out with masky. Doin the usual cuddling and kissing until he was called to do a mission.
"Jeff! Can you watch y/n?" He called and jeff called back.
"Sure!" And walked into the room and i smiled at him. He smiled back and sat down next to me. "Whatcha watching?" He asked "f/m." I say and he nods and we watch the movie.
"Hey y/n?" "Yeah?" He starts to think and presses his two fingers together.
"Well, i was wondering if maybe you can give me love advice?" I smiled "love dr.y/n here. So if you love a girl then maybe listen to her. Talk to her when shes down. Love her and treat her like a princess." I say and he smiles. "Whos the lucky lady?" I asked and fiddles woth his thumbs.
"This may shock you but, jane." My eyes widened "really?" He nodded and i smiled "talk to her. Ask her out. I feel like she feels the same." I say and he nods.
We go out and buy chocolates and a bear with a heart in its hands. We put blood on it and made it look scary and made the heart look like its oozing blood. "Perfect." I say and i watch jeff as he gives it to her. They both kiss and i clap my hands.
"Awwwwwwwe." I say and they chuckle and continue to kiss.
Slender teleports in with a stern aura.
"Masky has been kisnapped. Everyone! Search! I have a feeling someone is trying to get y/ns attention." He says sternly and i rush out and serachfor him along with the rest of the creepypastas.
"Oh god tim. Where are you?"