welcome back to hell

■Y/ns pov■

I was grabbed by my arms by 4 men and they dragged me inside where i hated the most. The hospital. But oh no. Not an ordinary hospital. A mental hospital. I dont fight back knowing it was useless. They weren't going to look for me. Especially not masky. For all i know he hates me for a silly mistake. I start laughing and the men look at me but dont say anything.
I start to struggle now, finding the energy to fight back.
"HEY! Knock it off!" One of the men say but i dont listen and continue to struggle.
"Where is she?!"
"Shes right here ma'am." One man said. I look up to see my...mother.
"I- i though-"
"Oh honey no. I didnt die. I will never forgive you but i still love you and i want you back to normal." She said with no emotion in her voice. No sign of sympathy. I was shocked, how can she still be alive after all this?!
"LET ME GO!!" I scream and struggle but the men hold tighter and hold me back from hurting her. "Im sorry hon. Your going to have to stay here for the rest of your life. Im sorry."
"your sorry? Hehehe y- YOUR SORRY?!?! YOU PUT ME THROUGH HELL BITCH! ILL MAKE SURE YOU WILL DIE HAHAHA AND IT WILL BE SLOW AND PaInfUl!" I said phsycoically. "LOOK WHAT YOU OUT ME THROUGH!" She yelled and slapped me and i try to hurt her but again the men hold me back.
"Put her in block B." She said and they take me inside.
They out me in a straight jacket and throw me inside a cell. I look around my surroundings and i see stone brick walls, a chair and a bed with restraints on it. Lovely. I chuckle and plop on my bed and hum a random toon.
I soon start to think about tim. Tim. "I still love you." I whisper. I heard the cell door open to reveal my mother. She sat down in the chair and stared at me. "Who?" She asked and i glare at her. "Why do you care?!" I yelled and she gave me a stone hard look.
"Im asking because im curious. Im a therapist after all." She said and i sighed. "I still love tim." I said and she gave me a confused look.
"Tims dead hon." She said. "No hes not. I saw him." I told her and she gave me an angry look. "Why wont you except the fact. HES DEAD!" She yelled. "IF HE WAS DEAD THEN I WOULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW! FROM SUICIDE!" i scream and turn and walked to a corner.
"Honey, your head is very complex. They can make us see the unbelievable. Its called hallucinations.
Your seeing tim when hes not even there. You killed men and thought you ran away with him. Thats called insanity. Look at yourself y/n. Your insane and you need to stay here. Your not well emotionally,physically,and mentally." She said and i stand up and give her the most insane look ever.
"I may be insane. I may be hurt emotionally,physically, and mentally. But i saw what i saw. Andi saw tim alive. Were dating and we love eachother." I grin, "and where's dad mommy? What do you have now? NOTHING!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" I laugh and she bursts into tears.
"Oh boo hoo~. I guess im the one thats right after all. You have nothing and thats reality. You lost me. When i get out of here, dont bother looking for me cause thats just a waste of time."
I grin at her.
"How are you alive?" I asked and she looked up at me.
"When you attempted to kill me ambulance was called right away and they did all they could. They stitched me up and poof. God gave me another chance." She said and i glared.
"I dont want to see your miserable ass face again. Get out if my sight." I hiss. Tears prick her eyes and she walks out of the cell and i giggle.
I then make plans on escape and revenge on the woman that cause me pain.

Ill Save You From A World Of Hurt.(masky x Suicidal reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें