he did it

《Y/ns pov》

I was running around all over trying to find tim. My eyes were blood shot from crying,lack of sleep,stress,and anxeity. He was the only one in my life that actually made life worth living. He was my sunshine and i never wanted him to leave.
I was still running around and Jeff,toby,and hoodie were trailing behind me.
"Y/n i think you should rest." Hoodie suggested and i shook my head. "I feel like were close." I say and he sighs and nods. Slender soon joins us and we continue to search. I then spot blood on a tree and slender sniffs it.
"Its maskys." I nod "hes close." We continue to search until the ground beneath us caved in. As we fell it suddenly got hotter as we fell but it was pitch black.
Soon we all hit the ground and we groan in pain except for slender.
We all got up and we saw a being standing in front of us. It didnt seem too friendly.
"Zalgo." Was all slender said and the bein laughed. "Of coarse its me. Y/n, its a pleasure to meet you." The being named zalgo holds out a demonic hand but i dont shake it. "Wheres masky?" I ask sternly and he laughs. "Right to the point. I like that." He says and i sneered. "WHERE IS HE!" I scream. He only smirks and snaps his fingers and i see tim tied up all covered in blood. He looks up and me and smiles and his eyes were droopy. Was he drugged?
His smile faded and he held his head down.
I notice tears falling down his face. I wanted to sob. I didnt want to see him like this. He was always strong and brave. But not once i saw him like this. "Hey slender! How about you tell the truth about her father!" Zalgo yells and smirks as he walks closer to him. "After all, it was a lie!" He laughs and slaps him. "STOP!" i yell and everyone stops. "Go ahead slender. Or ill kill him and you." He says with an evil grin on his face.
I felt the nervousness radiating off of him. The area around all of us was tense and it was as if time stopped at this exact moment when he told me this. "I killed your father."
My heart dropped and i fell to my knees. "I killed your father." Rang through my ears, but i then remembered something and my eyes widened.

¤Flash back¤

(This might not be the exact chapter but i know what it was. Its just in new words)

I take a deep breath and walk inside to see something horrifying. I see my father dangiling from the ceiling. I started to sob but i notice something on his hands. It looked like blood. But it was own. I couldnt stay there longer and i ran out sobbing. I see mommy and i hug her. She hugs me back sobbing. "D- d- daddy." "I know."

¤Flash back over¤

I remember. He had blood on his hands. Oh my god. He was fighting back. "Y/n, they are bad people. I suggest going back to your normal life. Leave. Dont come back or you will be hurt." He says. "B- but i dont wanna l- leave." He shakes his head. "They will only hurt you." He says.
"Tim will hurt you."
I shake my head. "He only saved me from a world of hurt."
He chuckles.
"Then ill make you leave." He says. He places his hand on my forehead and i pass out. The last thing i heard was someone screaming.
"NOOOOOOOO!"