what happened there?!

{Y/ns pov}

I woke up in a hospital bed and my throat hurt like a bitch.Of coarse. I tried it again. Who ever found me fuck you.
"Y/n? Are you awake?" I heard a voice say. "Tim?" I asked, he walked up to me and he put a hand on my cheek.
Tears stained his eyes and they watered. "W- w- why?" He asked "why what?" I asked looking away. "You know why." He said and he whimpered. "I- i found you trying to-" i cut him off "im sorry." I said. "Does my mom know?" I asked and he nodded. "Shes putting me on suicide watch at school. For your safety. The school knows and they're watching you too." He said. I nodded sadly.
My mom walked in and hugged me tight. "From now on im picking you up from school. And im taking you to school." She said while crying.
I sighed and nodded knowing that if i argued she would only make it final.
"Tim im taking you to school to. So you can keep an eye on her." She said and he nodded.
He explained everything about being expelled and him being grounded and how he saw me going into the woods and followed me.
"Y- you almost k- killed her?!" I asked still not getting over it. "Yeah." He said and looked down. There was silence until the docter came in.
"Hello y/n how are you today?" He asked with a smile. "Fine." I said.
"People are here for you. They love and care about you. Everyone is here to help and listen to you. Im going to give you a suicide hotline number. They will listen." He said. I sighed again and nodded.
"Also i noticed your wrists and i tended to them. I would advise for mom to hide anything sharp from you. We found a bloody blade in your school bag and we threw it out." He said. I nodded not arguing. I dont wanna make the situation any worse by arguing.

{Moms pov}

I was talking to the docter about her state and he thinks she should go to rehab. I refused her going there and he understood. He walked me to the corner of the room.
"I do wanna do a psychological test. I just want to see if everything is stable in her head. I want to see if her emotions are stable. But i would recommend rehab for her. Think about it." He said. I nodded. I agree with the psychological test. But not rehab. It would help. But i want to be with her 24/7.

{Y/ns pov}

"Hun were going to stay a little longer. Were doing a psychological test." My mother said. Ugh really? I thought. We went into a certain part of the hospital and another man came in.
"Hello im the psychologist. Im here to give you the psychological test."
《Timeskip》

After awhile of doing the different tests he took notes and let me leave.
He told my mom something, she nodded and me, mom, and tim left.

We got home and i wanted to be alone but my mom wouldnt let me. I watched tv with tim. I forgave him in the hospital and we hung out all day.
His parents ungrounded him and hes aloud to go back to school.

{Tim's pov}

The headache didnt go away and i asked the doctor about it and he said its normal for headaches to last a little bit longer. I dont think it is. I had kt for two days. Whats going on.
"I need to get home its getting late" i said. "Okay bye." She said and i left.
My parents weren't home. Perfect.
I went up to my room and i felt like the world was collapsing. I laughed very loud and my eyes were twitching.
The urge. The urge to hurt to....kill. its stronger. Is smiled. "Im going insane." I laughed. "I love it." I said and laughed harder. I looked at the woods and a twisted smirk grew on my lips.
"Hahaha. Soon. But not now. I have to take care of business." I said laughing.
I heard a bang downstairs. I went down and saw my parents carrying groceries. "Help?" My mom asked and i nodded carrying them inside.
The smile never left my face.
"Whats so funny?" My dad asked. "Oh nothing. Just have a feeling something.....wonderful will happen." I said and giggled. My dad gave me a worried look and nodded and walked to mommy. 'Soon.' I smiled and i looked at y/ns house. 'And your coming with me y/n' i thought and smirked. Soon.