getting hurt

●Y/ns pov●

I woke up in my bed and i took a shower,put fresh clothes on and went to the dining room for breakfast. I sat between jeff and e.j and BEN was across from me. I ate bacon and eggs and sat in silence. Having depressing thoughts really does take alot of energy from me.
I finished my breakfast and walked out of the kitchen. Im guessing masky was on a mission. Of coarse cause hes a busiest of all proxies its him.
I sighed. Having that outburst the other day really hit me hard. A hand was placed on my shoulder and i turned around and i saw toby standing there. He probably noticed i was depressed. "Whats w-wrong? You look d- depressed." He said. I was right. "Just having my days." I said. He took my hand and we started running together. We got to his room and he closed the door.
He gestured me to sit on his bed so i obeyed and sat down. "What up?" He asked. "Well...have you ever had your days where you just wanna die?" I asked and he nodded "i-i understand its hard being d-diagnosed with depression." He said twitching and stuttering a bit. "B- but i promise you i- it will g- get better. I p- promise." He said and hugged me and i hugged back feeling the warmth of his hoodie.
I smiled "thank you toby." I said and he smiled and nodded.
"Wanna play rough with jeff and smile dog?" He asked, i giggled and nodded and we went to the living room and i saw jeff and smile tackling eachother and laughing.
"Come here you Bastard haha." Jeff said and tackled smile and smile bit him playfully and he laughed.
Jeff looked at us and smiled "so wanna play rough?" He asked and we both nodded. He jumped at toby tackling him and they both laughed. 'Oh no i have to take on smile. I saw him play with jeff and it didnt look pretty.' I thought.
I decided why not give it a shot and tackled smile. I put him in a head lock and he growled and take my foot and plays with it like a chew toy. It didnt hurt but there was pain. I laughed and threw smile and it sounded like he was laughing too. He took his claws and scratched my arm. Blood seeped and he smiled and laughed.
"Bitch." I laughed.
I was tackled by toby and he straddled me on the ground. I smiled and head butted him and he fell off me. He laughed and groaned at the same time and i straddled him and he flipped us over.
Before toby could do andything els the door busted open and i saw masky standing there with blood on his clothes. He saw toby on top of me and he lifted him off his feet and pinned him to the wall. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? I WILL SPILL YOUR BLOOD RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!" He screamed and slammed his head in the wall.
"We were playing masky." I said and he turned to me and noticed my arm.
"Did you do that!?" Masky yelled at toby. "No he didnt smile did it but we were only playing rough." I said. He grabbed my wrist and took me to his room. He wrapped the wounds in gauze and bandages.
When he was done he set me on his lap and i blushed.
"Be careful when you play rough in this house. I dont want you to get hurt." He said. I nodded, and hugged him. "Im okay tim. I was depressed today and toby noticed and helped me. He wanted to play rough with jeff and smile so i went with him and i took on smile and this happened. toby tackled me and i head butted him and i got on top of him and he flipped us and he was on top and you walked in and bow were here." I explained. He nodded and we went to lunch and for the rest of the day i spent it with masky.