the most beautiful spot

(Ignore the people in the picture)

▪Y/ns pov▪

Masky took me to a cave and we went inside and i gasped at what i saw. A big beautiful waterfall fell through a hole at the top of the cave and flowers and moss were growing inside. I hugged masky and he hugged back and kissed me passionately on the lips of coarse i kissed back and pulled away looking at the stunning sight in front of me.
I held maskys hand. This was all i wanted. I wanted him. For years I've wanted to be in his arms and i thought it would never happen. But now it has. Im in his arms and were looking at the most beautiful cave ever! He held my hand tight.
"Hey can i tell you something?çhe asked and i nodded "anything." J said and he smiled. "This was all i wanted in my life. Was for you to be mine. I knew you were the one. And when i left you for so many years i felt heartbroken thinking i was never going to see you again. And now your here. Thats all that matters in my life." He said and i smiled wide. "This was what i wanted too. Was to be with you. But i thought it would never happen." I said and he looked me deeply in the eyes and took me hand. "Now were here. Thats all that matters." I nodded and hugged him tight not wanting to let go.

■Maskys pov■

I held her tight and close to me never wanting to let her go. I just wanted to stay like this forever. But it sadly came to an end when she let go but she leaned on me and i smiled. I put my arm around her and stared at the beautiful waterfall that came out of the hole at the top of the cave as it came down smoothly putting us both at ease.
Y/n fell asleep and i picked her up and i walked her back to the mansion.
When i got there i out her in my bed and i laid next to her and put my arms around her. I kissed her forehead and i felt her smile and i fell asleep next to her.