Newlyweds

"I can't believe we are actually married Keith!"
"Believe it baby. It's official. We are officially the Powers" He said wrapping his arms around my waist and snuggling up to my chest.
"This is amazing."
"You were amazing" he said kissing my bare skin. We just got finished a very intense newlywed sex session.
"We are going to never hear the end of this from our parents."
"We are grown. We can do as we please" He said.
"True but think about this. You are Jennifer's first born. You made her a parent. She is going to be sick as hell she wasn't present to give you away along with big Keith. Then I'm the youngest and only girl. My dad is going to be super mad plus my mom extra ass is going to kill me where I stand because she wanted to design everything."
"Babe you think too much. I already told you we can have another ceremony for everyone else. Relax" he said hovering over me.
"What are you doing?"
"About to give my wife some dick" He said going on to suck on my neck. I started laughing so loud.
"Shhhh you'll wake Mari and Eli up" he said.
"Too late we been tf up! Stop being nasty in there!" Eli yelled. We both laughed.
"Keith"
"Yes babe" He said.
"If we going to have sex I want you to fuck me"
"What?" He said shocked.
"You Heard me. Every time we do it you are always on love making mode. This time fuck me like you hate me"
"Say less" He said and kissed me hungrily. Aw shit I might not really want this.
Instead of giving me head as he would usually do he slid right in. No warning. No letting me adjust. Just went in and started going ham. He pulled all the way out then slammed back in. His speed was on 100. He looked down at me and saw my eyes were shut.
"Nah Nah you wanted to be fucked right? You gon watch me fuck you open them eyes" he said with his voice full of lust. I opened my eyes and had the most beautiful sight in front of me. This man was my husband!
"Mmm right there baby"
I was a mess at this point. He was going so damn fast I couldn't contain myself. My body was shaking under him. We never did it like this ever. He lift me up (girl yes he lift me) and laid himself on the bed. I knew exactly what to do. I was tired but I wasn't about to show it one bit. I started to ride him but I guess it wasn't fast enough because he put him arm around my waist and started going ham.
"Chill I got this" He said lowly because he was in his zone.
"Keeeeiiithhh slllooow downnnn"
"Naw you said you wanted me to fuck you that's what I'm doing. Now shut tf fck up" he said.
"Fuuuck"
"I'm about to make you a wife and a mother all in the same week" he said still going at full speed. He flipped us again and went in from the back. He had slowed all the way down and was just giving me slow strokes.
"Look at you creaming all over this dick baby. All this for daddy?" He said still going slow. "You like when your husband fucks you huh?"
"Ahh shit!"
"You like when I talk to you like this don't you? I'm your husband now I put the claim in for this pussy baby girl" he said and sped back up. "Yeah this shit definitely mine!"
"Fuuuucckkkk keithhhhhh I ca-" before I could finish the sentence he slapped my ass super hard and I was spilling all over him and the bed. This didn't stop him though. He kept going. He got about 10 more strokes in and replenished my body with all the juices I lost then collapsed on the bed and pulled me into him.
"Damn girl THE best" he said kissing my cheek.
"Who you think you were telling shut tf up too?"
"Oh hush I wasn't Keith then i was Gutta" he laughed.
"I'm too tired to argue which your simple self."
"Wore that ass out!" He said. "You'll be even more tired in the months to comes mama" he said rubbing my belly.
"Nigga stop just because you didn't pull out this time don't mean it worked."
"It might've. If it didn't one of these days it will. I'm ready for a little me!" He said.
"Or a little me. It just might be a girl"
"I don't think I want another you. Two smart mouths? Nope" he said and I slapped his hand away.
"It don't matter because ain't no baby"
"Yet. There's no baby yet! Had to fix that for you." He said snuggling up to my neck.
"Whatever go to sleep."
"Good night wife!" He said
"Good night husband" I said closing my eyes with a smile on my face.
Keith Tyree Powers is my husband. Omg let me wake up from this dream.