Forever.

Keith
"What the fuck? Is he serious" I heard Luke say. Right now we were all back in our seats watching the show. When I seen Y/N get up and go on the stage with him I started to get up too but Mari pulled me back down and told me to chill. I can't believe this nigga just put her in this situation on live tv. She looked stuck. Almost as if she wanted to cry but she wouldn't let a tear drop because she ain't the type to be out here crying and shit.
"Son what's going on I thought that was your girl? Why is she up there with him like this?" My dad asked.
"Yes Keith what's this mess I liked her. Now I see she not who I thought she was. That bit-"
"Mom she ain't like that. That's her ex and he don't really want her. He's just trying to keep her from me. Trust me she wouldn't do that." I told her.
"If you say so. You might have to let her go." She said.
"Nah mom I can't do that. She's mine." I told her and got up.
"Don't do no dumb shit Keith. But get my sister out of here. Take her somewhere to ease her mind. Fuck the after party just fix." Mari told me and I made my way backstage.
Y/N
I'm still standing on this stage. Hands sweating heart beating a million times a second with this nigga in front of me smiling like I just said yes. I didn't say anything yet. I know the answer is no absolutely fucking no to be exact. But my lips won't move. Good god where are you to save me from this crazy situation right now??? People still are around me saying say yes say yes. They can say yes but nooooo. Come on Y/N say something.
"I um I" that's all that came out.
"You have to get off the stage"'a man said. Then I started to move to where I'm guessing back stage was.
"So you're just going to keep embarrassing me like this huh" Bryshere said.
"What?!? I embarrassed you? Excuse me I was perfectly fine in my seat but no you pulled me up on stage with this dumb ass speech talking all this mess about us and shit. You're crazy."
"Now you know I meant it all. You know I love you. You're the only girl I've loved and will always love. Everything that's happened was a mistake if I could take it back I would but I can't. I just want to start all over again third times a charm right?"
"Wrong I told you last time one fuck up that's it. You fucked up. Fast too. And this is definitely the end. I won't do this with you no more and you can keep the ring because I'm not marrying you. I thought you'd be the one I marry but I'm glad you showed me the real you." I said about to walk away but he pulled me into a kiss and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't good. I mean y'all seen them juicy lips. When he pulled away I looked at him and just walked off when I turned around I seen Keith standing there looking like he was hurt.
"Keith"
"No it's cool congratulations I guess." With that he walked off.
"Wassup with your boy?" Bry said smirking.
"You're such a fucking ass. I can't believe you did that. Stay tf away from me. You bring nothing but pain into my life. I swear if I see you near me I will kill you that's a promise."
Bryshere
Before she walked off I seen Keith walk up so I kissed her. I wanted him to see that no matter what she mine. He will never have her the way I have her. When I pulled back from the kiss he was looking dead at us. She walked off and spoke to him he said something then walked off.
"You're such a fucking ass. I can't believe you did that. Stay tf away from me. You bring nothing but pain to my life. I swear if I see you near me I will kill you and that's a promise." Then she walked away. This is going nothing like I thought it was going to go. I figured I'd propose to her she'd say yes because I'm the love of her life and we'd go on about our lives but nah she too dramatic. I honestly don't even care. I don't got her neither does he. Shit I'm satisfied. Well I think I am. Oh well.
Keith
"What say that again?" Elijah said. I was back at my house and he and Mari came through
"I walked in and they were kissing. She walked up to me but all I said was congratulations and walked out. I can't believe this shit. I was about to let her move in and everything and here she is kissing the same nigga that hurt her."
"Keith calm tf down. Something ain't right. She was a little dumb for this nigga but I know for a fact she didn't say yes. We are missing something."
"Y'all look at this" Elijah said passing us the phone. It was a post in the ShadeRoom with a picture of Yazz and Y/N. It read Could there be trouble in paradise.
"I told you." Mari said. "Ain't no way she'd take him back after the way she talks about you nigga"
"How she talk about me" I asked.
"Huh what you talking about" she tries to switch it up. "You got to find her. And I mean fast because it's another post on BallerAlert. I know the paparazzi are on her wherever she is."
"I know I'm going now. This just going to be a big ass mess in the morning but that's a risk I'm willing to take. I'll be back. Don't fuck in my bed room." They laughed and I was out the door.
Y/N
I was just out here looking at the night sky. This night has been a mess. How did I even get here? I was just a normal girl minding my business and now look at me. I think I lost Keith and it wasn't even my fault. The way he looked at me with all that hurt in his eyes killed me. I didn't mean to hurt him. Not even the slightest bit. Bryshere is going to get what's coming his way. I should call my brothers and cousins on his ass but I'm just going to let karma take its course. I don't even know how he even got like this. Growing up he was so sweet to me. This fame and money has really gotten to him.
"Y/N can I get a picture?" I heard.
"How did you find me up here? Go away. I have nothing to tell."
"Ma'am I just want an exclusive story this could be my big break." They said.
"I don't give a fuck. Fuck you and your big break"
"Come on one picture." They said.
"Yo she said no. Now leave" another voice said.
"Oh Keith Powers this gon be good." He snapped a pic when Keith got closer. Keith charged at him and he took off running.
"Thanks. Look I'm sorry for what happened."
"No it's nothing to be sorry about. I should be sorry for taking off like that. I should've known better." He said.
"I don't know what's gotten into him. He's just so different now. He don't even want me for real."
"Good because I want you and only you. And I will prove this to you everyday for the rest of our lives if I have too." Keith said.
"There you go saying all the right things." I smiled at him and leaned in for a kiss. When our lips met I felt the same spark I felt the first time we kissed.
"Let's go home." He said.
"I'd love to."
"Oh yeah this gon be real good." The reporter said as he snapped a few more pics.
When we got to the house we got comfortable and just chilled.
"Hey look at me." Keith said grabbing my attention. "I love you okay. I don't want you to ever think I don't. I never gave you a reason as to why I love you so much. So here it is. When we first started talking talking I knew you was different I felt this connection with you that I never felt before. Me seeing you with him killed me but like I said I wasn't about to step on his toes. But I saw the love you had for him and I wanted you to feel the same about me but I wasn't going to go about it in the wrong way. Like you told me you lose them how you get them so I waited and I knew you were going to come my way if I was patient. And look here you are. You make me feel comfortable. I can be me with you and I know you're not here just for fame and money. You a real one. You're above average to me. Well I'm not going to keep rambling and I'm just going to say this Will you be my girlfriend?" He said. I was fighting the tears to keep them from falling.
"Aww see you always get me with this sweet shit yo. But yeah Keith I'll be that. I been that to be honest."
"Stop crying punk." He said wiping my tears.
"You did this to me. You're too sweet woo."
"Come here" he said.
I moved closer to him and he kissed me but it wasn't like our other kisses this kiss was deeper. This kiss was the best kiss I'd ever had. The kiss got even more deep and I started to get hot. He pulled me on his lap but the kiss never stopped.
"I'm gon break your legs boy"
"Nah you good I like this." He said going back into kiss some more. He put his hand on my neck and squeezed a little. I moaned and he said "oh you like this kinky choking shit huh bet"
We continued to kiss then I got up and looked at him with my eyes full of lust. I got down and started kissing from his lips to his neck down to his belly button. I looked up at him as I played with his waistband of his boxers. I pulled out his dick and my eyes got so wide and I instantly licked my lips. I stuck it in my mouth and went to work. I was sucking every inch and didn't forget the balls either. I heard him cursing under his breath and that just gave me more motivation to keep going. I went up and down with the help of him with his hand on my head. I felt him twitch in my mouth which was an indication that he was about to nut. He tried to move my head but I wanted a taste. The twitching got faster and I felt all his warm nut sliding down my throat.
"Mmmm taste so good keith" I said licking the tip one more time.
"Oh shit it's like that? That's why his ass so crazy." He said lifting me up and kissing me. He went right to work on my juice box. He was moving his tongue all over the place. I was a moaning mess. He continued to eat this box but he kept his eyes up looking at me. I had to close my eyes because I knew if I kept looking he'd make me go crazy. He kept eating like it was no tomorrow then he stopped.
"Yo what are yo-oh fuck" he pushed his whole dick inside of me with no warning whatsoever. At first it was a little painful but after a couple strokes I was in heaven. He was doing his thing. Then he pulled me up and I hugged his upper body while he gave me slow strokes. It was real slow and sensual. Our bodies had become one and he was making love to me and I felt all the love. This wasn't just causal sex. This was love making and I was so in love. I rubbed up and down his back while he kept stroking and started whispering in my ear.
"I love you. I love everything about you. From the way you care about people to the stank face you give me when I say something dumb. I don't never want to lose you. I'm happy you came into my life." He whispered and here I was crying again. I was close to climaxing and so was he. After a few more strokes we reached our points together and we laid down. He was on my chest and I was running my fingers through his curly top.
"I love you too. I don't want to be no where but with you Keith. You make me happy. I want this feeling to last forever." With that we both went to sleep with smiles on our faces.