Tell him the truth

"Damn girl why you so tight"
"O- fuckkkkkkk keithhhhh" She moans and this got me closer to this nut I was about to bust. I flipped us over so she was laying flat on her back. I leaned in and kissed her deep. Damn she so damn beautiful.
"Oh my gooooood right there daddy. Keep going" She says.
"Fuck" I was going fast af and I was not about to stop. I leaned back and watched my dick slide in and out of her coated in her white cream. I've always been the safest when it came to sex. Always using s condom no matter what but look with this one nope I'm sliding up in it raw dog every time and I ain't give a fuck what happened. I mean this girl is going to be my wife so why even use a condom? I felt her try to push herself back but I wasn't having that.
"No where you going?" I said pumping a little slower. Her eyes were closed and I knew she was getting close to another climax. "Babe look at me" she opened her eyes wide and a tear feel out. I went down and kissed it away. "Come on get on top. Ride this dick how I taught you"
"Babbbby I'm too tired" she said.
"Shut that tired shit up and ride papas dick" she loves when I refer to myself as papa and with that she was on top riding this dick into the sunset like her life depending on it. "Oh sh-" she started to clench her walls around me. I'm a man so I don't be tryna moan but at this moment my ass was moaning.
"You like that papa" She asked I couldn't even answer I was too busy trying to not nut.
"Don't do that shit" she laughed and did it again. Ok cool she want to play let's play. I grabbed hold of her waist and started fucking her from underneath. I can tell this was driving her crazy. I looked up and saw her soul leave her body. At this moment I know I created a monster.
Y/n
I swear on everything the sex just keeps getting better and better. I was still on top nearing my 3rd climax and would you believe he has bust one yet. This nigga hold his shit like it's the winning ticket to the powerball. I kept going bouncing up and down making a failed attempt of matching his thrust. I was tired as hell. I knew he was close because his upward thrust slowed down. I leaned down and took what Nicki Minaj said "When he start to cum I start to kiss his neck" and just like that he stopped all his movements and groaned out really loud. He is the cutest when he bust his nuts. 😂😂😂
"Fuuuuucccckkkkkk" he groaned and pulled me so close I thought we'd get stuck. I bounced a couple times and let go of all the remaining fluids I had in me.
"Oh my damn" he said. All I could do was lay there.
"Babe let me go"
"No just lay here for a minute" he said still sounding out of breath. For the next half hour we just laid there. Dick still inside of me and all. He really wasn't tryna let me go. I started whispering sweet things in his ear.
"Keith I feel like we were meant to be together. This all feels so right. You make me do things I never seen myself doing. I've been unhappy for so long and here you come like a knight in shining armor to fix all my problems and pain. You took all that away baby. I have faked happy for a long time. And I was so blinded that I never realized the love I thought I had wasn't love at all it was all lust. This right here is love. I don't know how many ways I can say I love you. If I could say it in 5 million different languages I would." I looked up at him and his eyes were half closed. "Baby I'm here for everything the good the bad the ugly. All the things that will come our way." I kissed his cheek and I felt something wet. He was crying. Oh my god I made Keith Powers cry. "Babe why are you crying?"
He cleared his throat and spoke really low. "It's just I've never had anyone say something so sweet to me. I told you about my ex and I thought I'd never find another person who would love me deeply the way I want to be loved. I'm in show busy where people are really just out to use you by all means and they will fake love you but I feel the Love is real with you. I don't want to look like a bitch crying and shit but right now I don't care. I know this is what I want for the rest of my life" he kissed me and here I was crying like a little girl. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heart and I felt it skip a beat.
"Yeah I know you felt my heart skip a beat that's because of you" He said.
"Oh Keith stop it. You make me cry at least once a week with this sweet shit." I said and then I started thinking I need to tell him about Algee. Even though we did nothing I want to let it out now before it comes out from someone else.
"Keith let me sit up" he let me go and I slid off him making him hiss.
"You about to get it again" he laughed.
"Later but I got something to tell you" I said in a serious tone.
"Oh shit what happened?" He asked.
"Well a couple days ago when you left Algee came over. Remember he said he left something"
"Yeah I remember. What was it" He asked.
"Well he told me he left me"
"Huh he left you?" He said.
"Yeah so we like kissed. And stupidly we were making arrangements to like you know"
He looked at me confused but then he started laughing. Now I was the one looking confused.
"What's funny?"
"You are funny. The thing is I know all about it. I'm the one who sent him back to the house. I needed to see how loyal you'd be to me so I planned it all. I'm just glad you came to your senses quick. I would've been hella salty if you two actually fucked. He promised not to take it that far but I know how much he been eyeing you. I know you're going to be mad at me but babe you got to see where I'm coming from" he finished and I wanted to be mad but i was just glad this didn't damage us. "Oh and babe I hope you enjoyed that kiss because it's never going to happen again you hear me?"
"Nigga I don't even know what to say! Like wow I fell right into that trap. I can't believe you two. I should've known when he wasn't mad about me breaking it off. Damn I should've let him hit fuck!" I said and received a push making me fall off the bed.
"Yeah well get that out your head because all you got and need is Papa Keith" He said.
"Yeah Whatever. I'm tired let's sleep." I said laying back in the bed and kissing his cheek.
"I love you Papa"
"I love you too babe" with that we fell asleep.