Play crazy if you want

"How man kids you want?" He asked.
"Who said I wanted kids?"
"Well if you wanted kids how many you want?" He said. We were currently up from our nap and was just up eating cereal and talking.
"Hmm idk maybe just one. I don't see why people need more than one kid anyways." He looked at me like I was crazy.
"Just one? They are going to be bored. That's when they start getting in trouble because they were bored." He said.
"Well look at me. I'm never bored" I shrugged.
"You're not an only child thou." He took another bite of his cereal.
"But I'm the youngest and only girl so it's kind of the same. I mean damn one is enough."
"Not for me I want 10 kids." He said smiling. I had to look at him for a second thinking he was playing but naw he was dead serious.
"Who the hell is popping out 10 bad ass crumble snatcher?"
"Shit it could be you" he said.
"Nah fam you'd be lucky to get one out of me. 2 at the most and the second one would be a mistake."
"None of my kids would be a mistake" he said.
"Man Ms Jenn wouldn't want that many grandkids" I told him.
"How you know?" He asked.
"She told me. That's my girlfriend we be talking" I said laughing.
"Well if so that's good because you're not going anywhere so get real comfortable with her." He said kissing me.
"I don't know about that. Algee was looking real good earlier. Might have to slide his way."
"You ain't crazy. I'll slap the shit out of both of you" he said.
"You ain't gon do shit. You ain't gon do it" I said mocking Kevin hart.
"Play crazy if you want to." He said.
"Anyway what are you wearing to the show?" I asked.
"Some simple but fly shit. You know me. What you wearing?" He asked.
"Nothing."
"Mmm you're going naked? Thank you lord." He said clapping his hands.
"Nigga really? I'm wearing nothing because I'm not going"
"What you mean you not going? You flew all the way here to not go?" He said.
"Well no. Things just ain't go as planned. I told you when I got mad I told that bitch she could have my ticket. I mean the seat was next to him. I don't want to be there next to him."
"Well you can sit with me." He said.
"How? Your tickets are taken already"
"What that mean? I'm me. I'm in the show I don't need a ticket and you're with me so I'm your ticket." He said smirking.
"You're really cocky. Your parents didn't raise you know this. But idk Keith. Nobody knows about the break up so if I'm walking with you and not him it's going to be hell given on the internet. I see it now all on the shade room and baller alert."
"So what. People are going to talk regardless. You're coming with me and that's final. I'll call my stylist to get you something real fly fit you real nice how I like it" he said.
"How you like it? Boy please. You lucky you fine"
"I see you using my lines." He laughed. "So what now?"
"I don't know."
"You want the title?" He asked.
"What title?"
"Of Keith Powers girl. His lover. His wifey. Soon to be baby momma of his 10 kids" he said.
"You and these 10 kids. You tripping. I'm not too title savvy. Let's just rock out like this. See what happens. Titles mess shit up sometimes."
"It don't matter cause when they ask I'm saying yes. To whoever ask I'm saying yeah that's my girl. My booooo" he said. This boy so crazy. I hope things go good though. Keith is something else. Some kind of angel. Gods gift to me. This could definitely be the guy I marry. I dreamt of this with Bryshere and we see how that went so with Keith we are going to do things the right way. Seems like he has it all figured out.
"Yo" he said.
"Huh" I snapped out my thoughts.
"You was just staring at me smiling. Kind of creepy I know I'm fine but damn." He said.
"You ugly as shit shut up. But Keith you're amazing. You're so good to me even when you don't have to be. Why are you so perfect? You're nice. You're humble. Fun to be with. Sheesh you really it baby boy"
He started cheesing. "Awww shucks baby I'm just being me. I'm me 25/8. I'm just happy to have someone laid back with me rocking and rolling. I can be me around you. It's fucked up to say but thank god that nigga messed up." He told me.
"I can say the same thing. You and ol girl looked cute together I'm sure you was heart eyes for her."
"No lie I was. But we just didn't mesh well. She wasn't for me. I wasn't for her. We spent more time arguing than loving. Now she with that other guy but I'm cool with that before I wasn't now I'm like oh well we ain't all meant to be you know. But anyways you know what this means?" He said.
"What"
"You get to meet my parents." He said.
"Meet your parents? Its too soon too soon"
"Ain't you the one talking about Ms Jenn my friend and blah blah." He said.
"She is thou but that was before we met."
"Well buckle up buttercup you get to see your friend and then some in a day" he said getting up with the empty bowls. Did I really need to meet his parents? This soon? We aren't even a couple. This should be fun. 🤦🏾‍♀️