What do you say??

Keith
"So you got her to match you on the red carpet but she walked down it with Yazz. What kind of shit is that?" Luke said as we waited backstage.
"Yeah like dawg that shit crazy" Elijah added in.
At this point I look stupid as hell but something tells me she didn't do that on her own. Knowing Yazz he had this planned out from the get go.
"Naw it ain't even like that. Y'all know Yazz got this weird way if trying to get back at me for all this. I ain't even take his girl. She came to me." I said pulling up my overalls.
"You right you took my girl nigga" Al said laughing.
"Nigga she don't even want you."
"Lies she told me what it was. It's cool I ain't mad at you playa." He said.
"Algee it's time for you to go present the award." The lady said. He then left out. For right now we are waiting and watching the show from backstage. Here and there I'd get a text from my mom saying she liked Y/N and how they are just having girl talk and shit. I'm glad she likes her because moms don't just take a liking to any girl I bring around.
"There goes your boy Keith" woody said causing me to look around and see Yazz. He better not start no shit.
"Fellas wassup" he said. He went around dapping everyone up and surprisingly he gave me one too.
"Look man we are going to push all this nonsense aside and get through this performance. No hard feelings. We cool." He said.
"Nah we not cool but for the time being we can be cordial I guess." I said.
"Now you two play nice." Elijah said touching both our shoulders.
"Mhm."
Y/N
"It's nice to finally meet you girl. It's been what a year of me liking your comments and making small talk here and there. Who would've thought we'd be at the awards watching our favorite guy together" Jennifer said smiling. I have to admit I was in a shitty mood a couple minutes ago but now that I'm sitting and talking to Jenn I feel so much better.
"Yeah who would've thought. All this time I've been bothering you and stuff" I told her making her laugh.
"You never bothered me child. You've always been my favorite one. All those other girls were just hmm how would Keith say out of pocket." She said.
"Lord mom over here tryna be like Brandy and be down." Kevin said making us all laugh.
"Boy hush your mouth" she said.
"Wow y'all are crazy. Look there goes Al" we all looked on the stage to see the Detroit cast presenting the next award. Al was on stage looking nervous as hell it was too cute. I waved at him causing him to smile.
"Girl how you flirting while you're next to your soon to be mother in law" Mari whispered.
"Girl bye all I did was wave to settle his nerves. And she's not my mother in law"
"But I will be in due time." Jenn said.
"See told you. Mama Powers already claiming it." Mari said.
I just ignored her and continued to watch the show. This wasn't the best awards but there were a couple moments that were good. Leslie had me dying in he audience. She is too funny. Soon it was time for the boys to go on. First the littles went on singing candy girl. I love those little people. They did awesome. Next was Al singing Sensitivity and he sang the hell out of that song. I looked over at where the OGs were sitting and Ralph definitely was feeling it. Next was Luke then woody and let me tell you I did not know woody could sing. It wasn't the best but it was good enough for me. Go best friend!!! Last but not least was Mini BBD and as soon as I seen Keith fine ass I stood up and was at full attention. Then I saw Bry and instantly rolled my eyes. He irritates the fuck out of me but it's sad to say but I still love him. They were killing the performance though. Eli was up there doing flips and shit and Mari ass was lost looking at him. This girl in love already. The show went on and the end of the performance was the best thing ever. All generations of New Edition all on one stage singing If It Isn't Love. This was great. I have to give it up to them.
"Omg look at my baby. I'm so proud of you Keith. Mamas baby." Jenn screamed. I know he heard her because his already big smile got even bigger. The end of the show was coming and best male actor was next.
"And the winner for best male actor goes to.........Bryshere Yazz Gray for the role of Mike Bivins." The presenter said. Bry was now already back in the audience so when he got up he came to the row I was sitting in and reached his hand out.
"No" I said. He came closer and pulled me up at this time I couldn't even pull back so I went basically against my will. Ugh all this extra shit for what?
"Wow this was so unexpected I would've never thought I'd win especially with the people I was up against. Wow I didn't even prepare a speech so I'm going to just speak from the heart." He took a deep breath still holding my hand. " ok so first off I want to thank god because without him I'd be nothing. Literally nothing. I want to thank my fans and family. The people who pushed me to keep going. My mom who has always been there even when I was a little bad ass boy who wanted to do what I wanted. She kept me together and always had faith in me and I love you for that mama I know you're watching and lastly I want to thank this lovely young lady next to me" he looked at me. "I put her through so much. Our ups and our downs. Us being separated for a long time and then her never being fake with me. This girl right here has been the glue that keeps me together no matter what I wanted to do she always supported me. I've done some horrible things to her. Said some even worst things to her but she always stayed loyal. And right here on live tv and in front of you all I want to do this." He passed the award off and got on one knee. I was so in disbelief I could even move. "Y/F/N baby will you marry me?" He pulled out the ring. I didn't move I didn't say anything. I just stood there. I could hear everyone around me saying "say yes" but I don't want to say yes. I want to kick him in his head but I just stood there.
"Baby say something." He said.
"Umm. I uh.........