Expect the unexpected

"All I'm saying is one day I'm sitting home being bored the next day I got the love of my life balls deep inside me" I went on telling Mari who was sitting there looking disgusted.
"Bitch why did I need to hear all that?"
"Same reason I be needing to hear about all your little hoe stories"
"Bitch don't act like we wasn't just hoeing together a couple weeks ago" she said.
"The fuck she mean y'all was hoeing together?" We heard and our heads instantly snapped back.
"You heard exactly what I said. You popped back up out of no where and now I ain't got my partner like nigga you messed that all up." Mari and Bry always had a love hate relationship more hate than love. She don't give a fuck about what she says around him even if it's some relationship damaging shit. I tried to tell her she has to chill a little bit but that goes in one ear and out the other.
"Your ugly ass need a hobby that don't include being a hoe."
"And you need to grow some chest hair since you think you the man. You little ass boy"
As usual I just let them bicker because even if I said stop they'd keep going. So in the last few weeks things have been good. Bryshere took a small break from things and filming. He said he wanted to just be normal for a while but things are far from normal. Every time we go out it's a camera in our faces. Don't get me wrong I love a good picture but damn we can't even go to the store in peace. Since the day he put up our pic my followers have increased tremendously. Went from 500 something followers to 200k. Some comments are better than others but that's just how things are. We even got fan pages. It's crazy. I just miss my low key life where nobody knew me and I could just do whatever I wanted. As for me and Keith it feels like we have known each other forever. We talk every day no matter how busy he is. He's amazing. The vibe is definitely there. It's crazy because I have a better connection with him than I do with Bryshere.
"Babe you heard me"
"Huh ???" I snapped out of my thoughts.
"I said get your friend before I body slam her skinny ass."
"Tuh you ain't gon do shit"
"Try me" he stood up.
"Ok ok ok both y'all sit tf down and shut tf up. Y'all been arguing for years and I don't understand it. Just get along and be tf happy" i finally spoke up.
"Whatever I'll see you later girl"
"She must be going to-"
"Don't start. Okay girl call me" I cut him off and walked her out.
"I don't know why y'all friends." He said to me.
"Nigga y'all friends too I don't understand why y'all argue so much. Like just get along."
"I mean I guess. So babe I got this event coming up and I want you to go"
"What's the event?"
"The BET Awards"
"Hell no. I am not walking on a red carpet in front of all them damn people judging me and shit. I get enough hate on the internet about us."
"Babe don't worry about them. It's about us. This is our time."
"I'll think about it. What you want for dinner"
He smirked at me and got closer. "You" he licked his lips. Lawd help me.
"I can do that." With that we went upstairs.
"Ahhh shiiiiii" was all I could say. Them lips was going to work. His tongue flicked my pearl and when I say I was ready to tap out please believe me. Every time I would scoot back he would pull me back up. "Baaabbbbbeeee I can't."
"Shut the fuck up" he said muffled. Normally I wouldn't let him talk to me like this but during sex hell yeah that shit sexy. I was so close but as soon as my stomach started to get tight he stopped. "Nigga what-fuuucccckkkk" he slammed in me in one swift movement I didn't even know his pants was off.
"So you going with me right" he knows when we are dead in the moment I'll say whatever and give him whatever.
"Whatever you want daddy. Ah shit" I was loving this shit. He flipped me over and started hitting it from the back. He pulled my head back and started kissing me. My guy is definitely a sex god. He was hitting all the right places. I was throwing my ass back and he was catching it like a pro.
"What's my name"
"Ke.....Daddy" what the fuck was I about to say? Did he hear that? He stopped. Yup he heard it.
"What"?
"Huh" I said sitting up.
"I heard you say Ke who tf is that"
"I have no idea what you are talking about." And then my phone started ring and a picture of Keith popped up.
"You was about to call me Keith. Yo what the fuck."
"I was not. I don't know what you're talking about. You're crazy." I watched the phone stop ringing and a text popped up. I was hoping he didn't see it but this nigga did.
"Why you even talk to him." He said putting in his clothes.
"He's my friend. My best friend."
"I thought I was your best friend. Stop talking to him. I don't like all the attention you be giving him. Now you calling me his name. You thinking about this nigga when we fucking?"
"Calm down its not even that serious. I was thinking about something he said and his name was about to slip out. You know I'm all about you and just you. These other guys don't matter." I lied. It bothers me that the lie just rolled off my tongue like it was nothing but truth me told I honestly do have feelings for Keith but I try to keep them at bay because I can't be with him.
"Ugh don't be thinking about him when we fucking ok? That shit is weird"
"Ok baby I'm sorry. Now let's finish." I said and once again he was balls deep inside me and I was in heaven. This time I'm going to be the name right. 😂😂😂

🤦🏾‍♀️ that's all. I was distracted by TALES while I was writing so I started just typing anything lol the next one will be better 🤷🏾‍♀️